Episode 13

They went to road and started searching for both of them they are screaming their names sivvv......! and Bhuvi......!!
They stood shocked while seeing them there!🖤

Few minutes before..!

After having small nap both Siv and Bhuvi woke up and they planned to eat paanipuri so they went to ask their warden permission.
At first warden didn't agree to send them out at this time but Siv pleaded her with her puppy face then warden agreed and give them 15 mins time for outing!

Bhuvi: Siv I will go and get our phones you wait di!
Siv: Aeyyy no need da! she only gave us permission 15 minutes! come will go and return fast!
Bhuvi: Mmm ok darlz!!

Meanwhile Warden was stuck with some other work and she left that place and appointed another girl to stay their untill she arrives!

While Sam, Deep, Sri and Amru are searching for them they saw Siv and Bhuvi are laughing loud and enjoying panipuri. That's it immediately after seeing them they crossed road and stood behind Bhuvi and Siv by folding their hands!! 🤭

Siv POV

We finished having our panipuri i enjoyed Bhuvi's company!! I felt like being with Sifa! we saw time it's almost 20 minutes! we didn't even know what's time.. we gave him money turned back then to my surprise we saw Sam, Deepan, Sri and Amru standing behind us by crossing their hands!
They all are still silently standing there Bhuvi and Siv didn't understand and they saw eachother faces!

Siv: Samieii! Anna's! Enna panringa? Amru neeyuma?
Bhuvi: Athane! You came to eat panipuri ah?
Sam: Adieii! Ongala enna panrathu?
Already problem poitu irku! Neenga intha time la velila enna panringa? Mobile enga?
Bhuvi: Room la irku na!
Sri: Room la vechuttu enna vela?
Siv: Sorry Anna!
Dee: Arivu iruka? Ipdi thn velila suthuvingla?
Siv: 🥺
Bhuvi: Sorry!
Sam: Please! Don't do like this hereafter!
Amru: Tell the plan to them!
Sri: Seri ok! you both go and pack your luggage!!
Siv: What why da?
Deep: Ah! we are going tour that's why!
Bhuvi : Wowwww really ah?!
Sri : Aeyyy Deepan stop your jokes da! Siv and Bhuvi go and pack your bags ma.
Amru: Come I will help you guys will go and pack!
Siv: First tell the reason!
Sam: Okay! From today you and Bhuvi are going to stay with us in our room for your safety reasons we only planned this!

Bhuvi: What?! No problem anna! we will stay in hostel only we will be safe!
Siv: Yes da we will be safe!!
Deepan: Now don't say anything we already took permission from our parents everyone agreed with that and Bhuvi don't worry Sam and Amru talked to your parents they also agreed so now you guys are shifting to our place no more discussions go pack your luggage and come down! Its final!
Siv: Wowwe! So from today we are staying with Sam and Deepan anna va super!💃💃

Sam saw Bhuvi's face she was dull so Sam asked her..
Sam: Bhuvi is there any problem to stay with us tell me?
Bhuvi: Not like that Sam! We will become burden to you na so thinking...!
Deepan: Ouh! enough don't think too much!
Sam: yes! you both are not a burden for us! We all want you both to be safe around us so only we took this decision!
Sri : Yes! don't worry now go and pack go..!
Bhuvi: Okay!! ( with excitement)
Siv: heyyyy jolllyyyyy! 💃💃💃

Amru helped Bhuvi and Siv to pack their luggages here Sam, Deepan and Sri doing all the process given by warden to vacate hostel everything was done..! Bhuvi, Siv and Amru came down with their luggages and they bid bye to warden and left the hostel and everyone drove to Sam's place in Sri's car!
They all reached Sam and Deepan's place they placed their luggages inside!!

Dee: Siv! You both can take that room! I hope that's enough for the kids!😂
Siv: Dei!
Siv: Dei ah?! Annan'uku mariyathaye ilaya?
Siv: Haha! Annaaa!
Dee: Ahaaaan!