Episode 40

It's around 2' the next day, the early morning!! Still, the gang is sleeping like a logs in the bus! Amru got up first and looked her sides! Her friends are still sleeping! She tried her level to split herself from Madhu and Sri! She stood in her feet! And, she made Madhu to got up!

Mad: Ay! En de enna ezhupra?

Amr: Adi paavi! Onna kolla poren! Time ah paaru!

Mad: Time enna va iruntha enna de? Banglore vanthona ezhuppu! Athu vara disturb pannatha!

Saying this she lay on Sri's lap! He opened his eyes and looked his sister who is sleeping in his lap! He smiled and caressed her hair! He looked at Amru who's standing there keeping her hands in her hip! He laughed at her earning a glare from her!

Amru POV

I didn't have a place to sit and my place was occupied by my dearest friend Madhu! But, it doesn't matter for me! I felt happy that Madhu is mingled well with everyone! I felt genuinely happy for Madhu! She is not the same Madhu that we met in our first year! She changed a lot! I smiled at Sri and nodded nothing! I just looked at everyone who's sleeping! I first looked at my guardian angel..! My Siv! Who's just a kid by her action and by her heart..., but she is the most matured person in our whole gang! Then my eyes landed on my very own brother! Sam! He is the one who is everything to us! Our one and only strength! I looked at Bhuvi who is sleeping like a kiddo laying on Deepan's shoulder! Perfect human diary of every one of us and she owes her love Deepan! The cutest Tom and Jerry duo in our gang! But, we all loved this duo who fight with themselves for a silly reasons like a kids.! Then, my man.!! Who is the reason for everything, who is the reason for my survival, who is the reason for these beautiful people in my life.! I looked everyone who is the reason for my Everything!!🥺 My world!🌍❤️

I looked at Sri and found he is already looking at me! Madhu got up and laid on the window which is nearer to her! Suddenly, the driver applied the break, I lost my balance, he grabbed me by my waist and again at the swift moment, I'm in his lap! My hands on his shoulder, his hand is on my waist! I don't know what happened, but the next second, he placed his lips on mine! I felt shocked, our friends are there! I don't know why he is doing like this! I didn't kissed him back, he pulled me by my waist, and I responded back! I panted hard, but he didn't leave me! I tried my best and pushed him away! He chuckled at me seeing the impact that he had on me! I blushed and he gave a kiss on my forehead! I sat nearer to him! Soon, everyone got up! But, Siv being Siv is a problem! She won't get up this earlier!

Sam POV

Sri made me to get up! I feel very sleepy! But, we've to step out from the bus! I looked around! Everyone got up! But, my sleeping beauty is sleeping in my arms clutching my shirt! I smiled at her! My Everything from then till now! I don't know we will end up like this! I will get possessive whenever she talks with other boys, but I thought it's coz of friendship! But, I realised then that I loved her! There is no life without her! My Cutie Pie! I pulled her to me and she snuggled more into me! I tried to wake her but madam is still immersed in her sleep! I slowly went near her face and pecked her cheeks! She jerked and opened her eyes! Her face was dead shocked and it turns into smile when she looked me! I liked the effect that I have on her! She layed on my shoulder and I caressed her hair! She placed a kiss on my chest! I shivered and I looked at my sides! Ouh! Again my friends started to sleep! Wowweee! Best time! I took a blanket and covered myself! I pulled her made her to sit on my lap! She tried to get over my hold! But, she can't! I covered her with the same blanket! She leaned on me! Her petite body looks even more small when she is on me! I slowly sneaked my hands under her t-shirt and held her bare waist! She jerked! I slowly started to kiss her neck! Her face turned crimson red and her smile though... I'll go to miles to make her smile! My hands started moving into her abdomen and her waist! She eventually lost in me! I gave soft kisses in her neck and there it lead to a purple mark! She just closed her eyes and held my hand! I bite her near her neck! She tried to shout but before that I placed my lips on her! Her eyes are wide and slowly it turned into blush! After a while, when she panted hard I removed myself from her! Her face was fully flushed! She panted hard! I pecked her forehead and made her to lay on my chest coz she owes me completely and covered ourselves in the blanket.!! As soon as her face hits my chest, she slept! I caressed her loose hair and we slept! After almost an hour, Again, I got up by someone nudging me! I opened my eyes and adjusted my blue eyes! I looked at Amru who is smiling teasingly at me! I looked at her confused! And, it strikes me, I looked at Siv, who is still sleeping in my lap! Again I looked at Amru who is giving her genuine smile towards US!