New Character Introduction!

Shravan

Shravan is the only son of IKEA's group of industries chairman prashanth guptha. He is studying in Bangalore institute of technology. He wants everything he wish to his hands, he even selects friends based on their level of status. They are gang of 5 boys who teases everyone, they all returned to their college after their 1st year exam finished it was first day of freshers admission day they are ragging few members from first year that's when he saw Bhuvi near reception and he felt for her and he immediately fixed in his brain that he want her meantime their frnds called him and he distracted his focus from her. After 5 minutes he again searched for her but he couldn't see her anywhere.

Next day he went out to chill there he again saw her in a cafe immediately he introduced himself to Bhuvi she felt uncomfortable but Shravan went on talking to her, after sometime his friends too came there and started teasing her she was frightened and immediately she went out took auto and left that place and reached her hostel. She cried a lot and next day also she saw same ppl near her hostel she didn't understood what's going on she packed her luggage and left the hostel using back gate.

Shravan waited for her infront of her hostel and left after some time he decided to meet her in college and talk to her.! He is playboy he change his girlfriend's for every month! He likes some girls and he immediately wanted them as his girl friend!

Will Shravan's presence affects them?
Will he again torture Bhuvi?!

And makkaley you can follow me on instagram!
Love_everywhere2825

To Be Continued!

With love,
Priya💕