Episode 24

She after days, hearing his heartbeat....!!!! ❤️
Nothing makes her safe than his arm!! And nothing makes him feel carm than havin' her in his arms....!!!!!❤️❤️

They broke their hug!! Still their eyes are filled with tears!! At the same time, rain started to pour!

Siv: Samm... Than.... Thank you... Thank you Sam..... Nee... mattum... illanaaa... na..
Sam: Psch! Pappaa! Don't say like that! Come will go into the bus! It's raining!!
Siv: Okay Sam!

He held her close to him!! She clutched his arm like never letting him go away from her! They went into the bus!! Sam talked to the girl who sits near to Siv!

Sam: Hye! Can you exchange your seat to my place! I'm her friend Sam! She is not well! So can you?
She: Yeah! Sure! Take care of her!
Sam: I'll take care! But, sorry to disturb you!!
She: No! It's okay! I'll sit there!
They both thanked her and exchanged their places!!

Siv sits near to the window seat! Sam sits next to her!! She didn't even dare to look at him!! Her mind is full of confusions!! Sam started the conversation!!

Sam: Pappa!
Siv: ....
Sam: Pappa! Look at me! Why are you behaving like this?
Siv: Nothing Sam! Just thinking about something!
Sam: Look at me first!
She turned to him!
Sam: Enna da? What happened?
Siv: Can I lay on your shoulder?
Both the eyes started to tear up!
Sam: Come here!
He pulled her into his arms! He just caressed her hair! His t-shirt started to wet and he knows that she is crying! He didn't utter a word! All that he wants is her normal self!

Sam POV

I can't able to see her like this! Just one day, how many things happened! If she didn't hear what I talk to the boys, she will be with me in Banglore! But, now...! Yeah, now She is safe with me, but I know how she is scaring inside! She will never asked a permission to lay in my shoulder.. but, now she is asking like this! How I made her to feel like this? She is mine! I don't know to name this, but all I need is "SHE"!

No other can makes me feel like this! But, she is not like others! She is different! Yes, I fallen for her! I won't give up on her to some other person! I'll convey my feelings towards her soon!Thanks to that diary! Only coz of that, I know she is havin' the same feeling towards me! I know When she search the diary she will panic! Coz I kept that with me! When she search that, I'll give it to her!! I looked at her!

She is just staring at the window looking outside! I don't know what took over me, I placed a strong kiss in her forehead! She jerked, jumped and looked at me! I patted her head again and she belongs to where she is..
My Arms! I slowly caressed her hair!

Suddenly she remembered one thing..!
Siv: Dei! How did you come here?
Sam: Ila da! I can't leave you alone in this time! It's not safe for you right! I told everyone and I came into the bus without saying this to you!
Siv: Sam! Sorry da! Neenga sonnatha na ketrukanum! Sorry Sam!
Sam: Ay! Leave it! Next time don't dare to do like this!
Siv : Okay maa! Thanks and sorry!
Sam: Pappa! Leave that!
Sam: Seri sleep you look tired!
Siv: you too sleep!!

They drifted to sleep soon!! After few minutes, Siv suddenly reminded of her dairy, she got up from his arm, took her bag and searched for the diary! She didn't find it in her bag! She tensed and moved from the place! Sam got disturbed and got up!

Sam: Pappa! What happened? You're okay right?
Siv: Sam! I can't see my diary da! I kept that in bag only!
Sam: Wait
(By saying this Sam opened his bag and gave her dairy)
Siv: How come it's in your bag
Sam: Open it and see you will understand!!