Episode 34

Sam: Sivu! Please! Ennachu da?

Siv: Sam.... Samm......

Sam: Pappa!

Hearing this word again she started crying hugging me tightly! I just let her cry now! I hugged her to make her sure that she is safe with me...!!!!!!!

Sam POV

Around more than one hour of standing, I held her in my arms and sits in the bed! Still, she is crying and weeping! I don't know how to react to this! If at all I know what is her problem, I can do something! But, she didn't even dare to open her mouth! Something is clearly known, that a big thing is happened! Whatever, I'll be with her no matter what the situation be! I'll be her strongest support! I looked at her! She stopped her crying and closed her eyes! I kept on caressing her hair not knowing what to do! It's almost 11'! She is crying for more than three hours! That's it! I can't hold this anymore! I want to know the reason behind this! And, the reason behind her situation! What if anything happens seriously?! She is staring at my shirt and clutching my shirt button, placing her head in my chest and hearing my heartbeat which is beating for her..!!

I gently took her hand which is holding my shirt and I caressed it! She looked Okay than before! I made a note that I want to talk to her! Yes!

Sam: Siv! Look at me! Enough of your crying!

Siv: ........... (Crying!)

Sam: Siv! I said you to stop your crying! Please! It's hurting me! I can't make you cry when I'm with you!

She looked at him after hours! She looked too weak! Her breathing is abnormal like, she is breathing for last! He broke down again and more!

Sam: Sivu! What's your problem now? If you're keep on crying, how will I know the reason behind this?

Siv: ........

Sam: Siv! I'm loosing my control! Open your mouth! Or else, I'll leave this place!

Siv: (Shouted at the peak!) Go...!!! Go... away from me! Why? Why... You came here? I... I don't want... want anybody.!!

Sam POV

She got up and removed my grip from her and walked away from her room and went to my room!! I was shocked again! I just said that casually, but why she is doing like this! She knows that I can't leave her! But, for what damn she is speaking and doing things like this! I got from my bed and went to my room! I barged in and looked at her still she is crying and staring out through the window..! I can't handle this! I went behind her and made her to turn and see me! Her eyes had a pain that I can't imagine! Usually, I knows what she is thinking by seeing her into her eyes! But, I can't analyse what is there in her mind! I can't leave this! Coz, she might get a pain in her head! And, the doctor advised not to make her stress! Seeing her in this state even form more tears in my eyes! She is still looking at my face and she lowered her gaze and looked at the ground!

I don't know, if it is right or wrong at this time..!! I want her to make calm! I made her to look at me! Still, her tears are not stopped.. even my too..!!! She looked at my eyes! I cupped her face and looked at her eyes! I placed my lips on hers! She was shocked! She didn't respond to me at the same time, she didn't push me away! Our eyes are tearing continuously! I kissed her roughly and started to sucking her lower lips! Her tears are flowing out like a river! After seconds, I feel her kissing me! Her emotions took control over it! She cupped my face and started to kiss me! I felt shocked! But, I want her to be normal! I stood there as a rock! I felt very guilty for doing this in this situation! But, I don't have other option! My eyes are tearing and I looked at her! She is in the same state! She is weak on her knees! I placed my hands on her waist! Her hold in my face didn't get down! I felt her she is running out of breath! I made efforts to pull me out! And, I released me after minutes! She is okay now! I held her hand and gently kissed her forehead and made her to lay on my chest! I caressed her hair! She stopped crying in a while! I made her to look at me by lifting her chin!