Episode 12

Everyone dispersed to their classes! Sam and Siv went to their Music Department! While Deepan, Sri, Amru, Bhuvi went to their Animation Department!

Sam and Siv went to their classes!

Sam: Siv! So, this is our class da!
Siv: yes Samieii! Finally we're here!
Sam: Amaa da! Night nalla toongniya?
Siv: Haan da! Samieii Bhuvi pathi enna nenakira?
Sam: En da?
Siv: Chumma sollu! Keppom!
Sam: I felt like Sifa is with me! Not only with Bhuvi but also Amritha!
Siv: Ey! Sema da! Bhuvi ithan sonna! Like you're her brother nu! Infact morning enna sapda vekka Sri, Deepan, on name lam solli blackmail panna!
Sam: Wowwe! I'll always there for her as a Brother!
Siv: you will da!
Sam: Haha!

Siv POV

We both went to our college! Bhuvi is much excited to our college life! She asked me to wait in the college gate entrance coz she forget her bag in the temple near our hostel! She comes back in 15minutes! But after that, She seems to be preoccupied! I asked her about the reason but she didn't say anything! I don't want to compel her! So I left that issue! I want to say this to Sam!

Siv: Samieii!
Sam: Sollu de!
Siv: Ila onom illa da!
Sam: Ey! Ennanu sollu!
Siv: Aprm slren!
Sam: Ipo sollu dot!
Siv: Morning, naan, then Bhuvi hostel la iruka kovil ku ponom! Again return vanthapo, Bhuvi bag ah kovil la vechuttu vanta da! So, again ava kovil poitu vantha! Ana athula irnthu ava face eh sari ila da! Something happened between! Ana, ennanu trla! Romba dull aita da! I aaked her! But no response!
Sam: Enna de slra?
Siv: Amaa da! Athula irnthu oru maari iruku! Ethum problem varuma?
Sam: Athellam onom ila da! Ethuvum nenaikatha! We're there la!
Siv: Hope for the best!
Sam: Yes!

Sam POV

Myself and Siv went to our department! They already allotted classroom for our section! We went in and seated in our bench! Siv told that even Bhuvi feels me as a Brother! I don't know where I get this luck! Even Amru and Bhuvi connected with us at the time they saw us! I hope these two will be along with us hereafter! Siv told me that how her face fall down when she entered into the college! Even I didn't find her happy when she goes with them! I want her to be safe! Oh god please make us safe!

Deepan POV

We bid bye to Sam and Siv and I just say Sam to take care of her! And he too told the same think to me! So, Myself, Sri, Amru and Bhuvi went to our department! We asked about our classroom! They told our rooms and we went in took our seats! Myself and Sri sits in one bench! We made Bhuvi and Amru to sit infront of us! So that, we can keep them safe and secure! They too agreed and sits infront of us!

Amritha POV

The very first day in our college! Sri and myself went together! We've waiting in the garden for others! They arrived finally! We bid bye to Sam and Siv and went to our allotted classrooms! Both the boys went and sit together! I badly wanted to sit with Sri! But I know it'll not happened! Coz Bhuvi is there, so I first want to comfort her with this surroundings! So, I told myself to sit with Bhuvi! Deepan asked us to sit infront of them! I loved the way he protect us! He is the Brother that I never have! Even Sam too!

Principal Announcement!

Since, today is the first day for our freshers.. there'll be no classes! And the first year students are havin' Orientation program in our college auditorium! So, all the first year students can kindly move on to the auditorium in the fourth floor!
Thank you!

Amru: Sam, Siv ku call pannunga! Will go together!
Dee: Sounds good!
Sri: I'll make call!
Dee: Okay macha!
After made call to them, Sam asked to wait near the garden!
Sri: Same garden da! Will wait!
Dee: Done! Polam vaanga!
Amru: Bhuvi! Will go!
(She didn't respond!)
Amru: Bhuvi! (Shaked her shoulder)
Bhuvi: Ah! Ennachu?
Dee: Ennachaa? Onaku ennachu Bhuvi?
Bhuvi: Nothing! Class illaya?
Amru: We want to move to auditorium! Just now principal announced!
Sri: You're just zoned out Bhuvi! What happened?
Bhuvi: Nothing anna!
Sri: Sure ah da?
Bhuvu!: Ah.. Mm.. yes na!
Dee: If you've any problem just say da!
Bhuvi: Not like that! Will go!