Episode 25

The Next day morning!

Sunrays hits Siv's face! She felt a strong hold on her! She looked up and she see her boy sleeping like a baby! She gently pecked his forehead! She cuddled more into him and kissed a corner of his neck!! She shocked when he smiled! His hold become stronger on her!

Siv: Aye! Kd! You didn't sleep ah?
Sam: Illaye! I was waiting for this moment!
Siv: Nalla varva da nee!
Sam: Heheee! Epdi iruka ipo?
Siv: Better da!
Sam: Seri da! Will sleep come!
Siv: Ila Sam! You sleep!
Sam: Ay! Come de! It's only 6.30!
Siv: Seri da!

She layed her head on his shoulder and they both slept!

Sam POV

Just looking at her will makes me feel better! What else I need than her? Such an angel in my life! I don't know I'll end up like this! My friend who is my everything... Even she is the first one to look for me, when I'm not around the home or her! I feel very best to share my life with her! I was admiring her for long time! God only knows how long I'm doing like this..!
Slowly she started to move in the sleep! I just closed my eyes, to see what she is doing! She tried to get up from my hold! But she can't, coz my hold is stronger than her!!

Then, she pecked my forehead! Ayo! I'm dancing inside! But, I should try to control my smile to see her next step! The next thing is unexpected! She kissed a corner of my neck! That's it! I'm flat! I hold her even more stronger and smiled! She frowned at me and I chuckled! Again, I pulled her into my embrace and made her to sleep! We drifted to sleep for few hours! A song from the bus made me to got up!
Just then I came back to reality and checked outside to see whether we reached or not..!! Yes we were nearing Cuddalore... Just some 10 minutes more...!!! I was very excited to back home! I really missed them a lot! I tried to wake her up!

Sam: Pappa! Get up da!
Siv: .....
Sam: Pappa!
Siv: Five minutes maa!
Sam: Amma va! Ay! Sam de!
Siv: Five minutes Sam!
Sam: We almost reached de! Get up!
Siv: Ah! Okay!

Slowly she got up! She just rubbed her eyes and looked at him! He quickly pecked a kiss on her forehead! She is shocked! She turned red and looked down!

Sam: Enna madam?
Siv: Ah.. Mm.. Onom ila!
Saying that she looked out through the window!

Sam: Siv! Va! Stop vanthurchu!
Siv: Okay Samieii!
Sam: Things lam iruka pathuko! Aprm nethu maari kanom nu solla kudathu!
Siv: Nethu Diary ah yaru sir edthathu?
Sam: Hehehee! Naathan!
Siv: Dei! Adi vangama olunga va!
Sam: Enna de oru mariyatha ilaya?
Siv: Sir ku ithu kudukrathe perusu! Polama?
Sam: Ungal kattalai eh sasanam!
Siv: That's my boy!
Sam: Ay! Enna sonna?
Siv (MV): Ayyaooo! Siv! Enna de ipdi panitta?
Siv: Ah.. Onom ila! Va erangalam!
Sam: Vtku va de! Onaku irku!
Siv: Pappa pavam la!
Sam: Vanthu thola! Polam!

They both get down from the bus! Sam booked a cab! The can arrived! They both made their way to their house! They stood shocked infront of their house!

Siv: Aye! Ennathu ithu? Rendu veedum lock airku!
Sam: Athane! Enga poirkanga? Sifa ku call pannu!
Siv: Seri Sam!

Siv called Sifa and put her mobile on speaker!

Sifa: Hye ka!
Siv: Enga da irkinga?
Sifa: Banglore varom ka! Inga rendu Family, aprm Deepan anna oda amma appa ellarum varom!
They both looked at each other and stood shocked!
Siv: Enna da slra? Amma ta kudu!
Sifa: Seri ka!
She gives the phone to Sam's mom!
Siv: Ma! En sollama anga varinga! Sam, naan Inga vanthurkom!
Mom: Ayo! Enna da slra?
Siv: Ama ma!
Mom: Ayo! Sorry da! Naanga surprise ah varlam nu thn solalla!
Siv: Naangalum ma!
Mom: Veedu key iruka da?
Siv: Ila ma!
Mom: Sam ta kelu!
She raised her eyebrows! He nodded no!
Siv: Sam tayum ila ma!
Mom: Ipo enna da panna poringa! Kelambi vanga!
Sam: Maa.! Already tired ah irku ma! Ivlku cold vera! Epdi ipove varathu!
Mom: Sam! Hotel la stay pannikonga da! Evening kelambi vanga!
Sam: Epdi ma thaniya stay panrathu?
Mom: Dei! Vera vali ila da! Siv ku safe ila da! Nee Ava kuda iru!
Sam: Seri ma!
Mom: Nee avala pathuko Sam! Evening vaanga rendu perum! Naanga Sri vtku porom! Siv ah batarama pathuko! Siv Amma Appa, Nan, on appa, Sifa, Deepan Amma Appa ellarum car la porom!
Sam: Seri ma! Na avala pathukren! Neenga batarama ponga! Na Sri ta sollidren!
Mom: Seri da! Take care!
Sam: Okay ma!