Episode 39

They both slept in each other's embrace! Sam got up first, the next morning! He blinked his eyes and looked at the surroundings! And, then he remembered about yesterday's incident! He felt guilty for not taking care of her, even he cursed himself for not being with her! He caressed her hair and she smiled at that time! He went on looking at her as if she is a wonder! No, matter what, she is a wonder to him! He held her more close to him and closed his eyes! After an hour, she got up by sun rays! She covered herself using the blankets and snuggled into him! He got up coz of her sudden movement! He chuckled seeing her! He slowly started to wake her!

Sam: Pappa!

Siv: .....

Sam: Siv! Ezhunthiri da! Time achu paaru!

Siv: Samieii! Knjm neram da!

Sam: Ay!
He made many efforts to wake her, but failed in each and every time! He slowly pushed her hair behind her ear, which is covering her divine face! He slowly kissed her neck, that made her to jerk and open her eyes! She looked at him and chuckled seeing her puppy face!

Siv: Ay! Nee sari ila da!

Sam: Na ethume pannala da! You're driving me crazy!
She blushed hearing his words and her face went crimson red!

Sam: Etho dialogue lam pesninga madam?

Siv: Athan off pantiye!

Sam: Hahahaaa!

Siv: Vella po da! Na refresh aitu varen!

Sam: En de? Na iruntha onaku enna?

Siv: Nee suthama sari ila! Vella odiru! Illa konnuduven!

Sam: Pappaa!

Siv: Dei!

Sam: Seri! Iru onta onnu kekkanum!

Siv: Sollu da!

Sam: Onaku ipo ethum problem lam ila thane? I mean ethum pain? Athu ethum?

Siv: Ila Sam! Na nalla irken! Light ah stomach pain varthu! But, better!

Sam: Sorry da! Nethe Rajesh ah oru vali pannirpen! Neethan ethum venam nu sonna!

Siv: Apdi ila Pappa! Ne avn ah enna venalum pannuva! I know you! But, we should face them throughout our life! Ithu oru issue ah pochu na... Amma Appa ku tryum! Avnga enku nadanthathu nenachu feel pannuvanga! Family problem ah pogum! I don't want those things to happen! Avn ithuve vera yaratha irunthurntha, I'll never control you like this!
Ithu oru problem aga na virumbala Pappa! Ithu Namma sonnom na, anga nadanthathu ellam na sollanum! Athellam..
Her eyes are teared and her words stopped!

Siv: Sam..!
She looked at him! He immediately hugged her tightly and caressed her hair! She cried in his arms and her tears are flowing out continuously! He kissed her hairline and patted her loose hair! He started to talk, keeping her in his embrace!

Sam: Siv! Inga paaru da! Nee ivlo bold ah irupa nu na nenache pakkala! I'm still seeing you as my kid! But, nee rmba mature ah think panra! This makes me happy! Namma family pathi yosikra! Nee azha kudathu da! You should stay strong.! My girl should never cry in her life! Seriya?

Siv: Mm Sam!

Sam: Aprm, Amma Appa ellathukum tryum da!

Siv: Epdi? En? Avnga enna thappa nenachurpanga la!

Sam: Ay! Siv! Enna ipdi pesra? Avnga en onna thappa nenaika poranga? Loose ah nee!

Siv: Avnga enna thitnangala da?

Sam: Ila Pappa! Nee en ipdi yosikra?

Siv: Trla Sam!

Sam: Athellam vidu! Va namma keela polam!