Episode 18

Sam went to the nearest bed! Coz of tiredness, they both drifted to sleep!
And, others reached their house safely!

The girls along with Sri, Deepan, reached their house! Sri's mom went to her house!

Amr: Ayo! Everything gets over now!
Dee: Yeah! We should thank Keerthi!
Only coz of her Shravan Changed!
Sri: Ama Macha!
Bhu: Mudiyalaaa da saami!
Mad: Vidra! Everything sort out now!
Dee: yeah!
Amr: Enaku pasikithu!
Sri: Siv illatha koraya thikra!
Amr: Dei!
Dee: Enna da en thangachi ah mariyatha ilama pesra?
Amr: Anna daw!
Sri: Ada chi! Vera Vela ila rendu pethukum!
Mad: Anna! Enakum pasikithu!
Dee: Will go to hotel!
Amr: Ey! Jolllyyy!
Sri: Paithiyam!!
Amr: Deepan!
Sri: En de kathura? Ipo avn enna adikanum ah?
Dee: Truythu la! Vaaya moodu!
Sri: Nalla panringa da!
Mad: Stop it! Pasikithu enaku! Vaanga Polam ulla!

They went in and they ordered everything as if they didn't eat anything for so long! 😂
They made their way back to the home in Sri's car!

Dee: Sri! Vtla yrtayum solalla da inom!
Sri: Amaa da! Sam ta keten! Avn porumaya solallam nu sonnan!
Dee: Epdi ellam react pannuvanga nu trla vera! Nammala nambi Siv ah anupnanga! But ipo!
Amr: Nothing like that na! She is safe with you guys! Everyone know that!
Bhu: Exactly! Ipdi oru brother's kedaikka Siv kudthu vechurkanum!
Dee: Naanga rendu peru mattum thn! Sam ila (laughs)
Sri: Hahahaa! Correct than!
Amr: They should realize everything!
Coz they're made for each other!
Mad: Not only them! Many have to realize!
All four have shouted: What?
Mad: Ethuku ipo naalu perum chorus ah kathringa? Atleast, you people know, what I said now! Think of it!
Dee: you're very matured Madhu!
Mad: Is it so? Thank you! Thank you!
Sri: Dei! Ava nammala kalaikira da!
Ithu tryama ipdi slra? Onnayalam enna panrtahu?
Mad: Hahahaaa! Ongalkathu purunchuche!
Dee: Adi paavi!
Sri: Vidu! Veedu vanthurchu! Ulla polam!
Bhu: Good night! I'm gonna sleep!
Sri: Ipovathu toongu! Po!
Bhu: Po da dei.!
Sri: Manatha vangatha d!
Dee: Ada ponga da! Good night!

Everyone went to their rooms! Girls occupied one room! Both the boys slept in their room!

After an hour, Sam got up!

Sam POV

Due to tiredness, I slept in the nearby bed! I got up suddenly! I saw her.. She is sleeping like a kiddo! But seeing those band-aid in her head and hand makes me teared! I don't know what would happen to me, if she didn't push me away! But, she is suffering now! If Keerthi didn't help us, the situation will be more worst! Only coz of her, Shravan Changed! I slowly went near to her! I held her right hand and took between my cold hands.... hugged her hand!! She wasn't comfortable in this position... She can't even move her hand! I don't know how she's bearing this pain! But seeing her like this just tore my heart! I made a silent prayer that Whatever may be the situation.. My support and love is always for her and only for her!! I caressed her hair! She smiled! It melted my heart! I placed her hand down! I just stroked her hair! The trips got ended and I called the nurse to change that! She changed the bottle of glucose and she asked me to check often! I agreed! I don't know she is blessed or not but I'm sure that I'm a blessed boy to have her in my life! and I lay my head near to her holding her cute little fingers!! Slowly I drifted to sleep!

I slept peacefully after many days! I got up by hearing a crying voice!

Siv: Samieii!
Sam: Sollu da! Enna venum? En azhara?
Siv: Nothing da! Thala, kai valikithu romba! I controlled more than half an hour, but I can't! That's why I called you!
She began to cry!
Sam: Ey! Munñadi eh Ezhupirkalam la? En da ipdi panra?
Siv: You slept da! Athnla ezhupala!
Sam: I'm here to take care of you! Remember this!
Siv: Sorry!
Sam: Nurse kutitu varen da! Azhatha!
Siv: Okay Sam!
He called nurse and she injected her the painkiller so she will feel better!