Episode 14

Part 1

Shravan POV

Yesterday at night I don't know but I felt like I want to see her! (Bhuvi) I went to her hostel and I see her and just stood near her gate! After 5 minutes I saw her with another girl whom I saw today morning with her in auditorium! So I just followed them and reached them then I held her hand tightly and teased her! I goes closer to her! She tried to get our from my grip! But I held her hand tightly! She started to scream! Seeing this that other girl came and slapped me! How come she slap me? I'll show the hell for both of them!

Shr: How will you slap me? You being a girl!
Siv: Ouh! Being a girl means, we should keep quiet always ah? How the hell you misbehave with her? Won't you have any sense? You're touching a girl without her permission! Shame on you! Just get lost from here!
Shr: Wowe! What a cinematic dialogue! Even though I leave that Bhuvi.. I'll never leave you! You slapped me! You idiot! Will never leave you! I'll show you who I'm! Wait and watch! Siv! You'll be mine soon! Bhuvi! You'll lost!
Siv: Get lost from here! Don't ever dare to interfere in our life!

He left them! Bhuvi cried a lot!
Siv: Bhuvi! Don't waster your tears for this kind of unwanted people!
Bhu: I can't Siv! He is literally torturing me! What if I'm going to do! What if he comes tomorrow! What if something happens wrong! Ahh! My mind is full of what if statements!
Siv just hugged her tightly!

Siv: Come! I'll show you one good place which make you to forget yourself!
Finally, Siv took her way to the pani puri shop!
Bhuvi felt really happy to have Siv in her life!
Bhu: Thanks da! Thanks for everything!

(After this incident only, they shifted their places!)
The next morning..

They refreshed and started to go to college! Since, the college is near to their room! They went by walk! Sri and Amru joined them soon!

Sam: Be safe da! Will meet in lunch time!
Dee: Okay macha! Take care of Siv!
Siv: Hehehe!
Sri: Bye da!
Amru: Bye guys!
Bhuvi: Take care da!

Everyone went to their respective classrooms!

In Music class!

In Siv and Sam classroom...
Siv: Two days leave da! Weekend!
Sam: Ama Siv! Enna panrathu?
Siv: Nalla toonganum da! Romba tired ah irku!
Sam: Ey! Enna de slra? Hospital ethum polam ah?
Siv: Athellam ila da! I'm fine!
Sam: Ethathu na slu da! Thaniya iruka nu nenaikatha! I'm there for you!
Siv: I know da! But I'm Okay Samieii!
Sam: Seri da!
Siv: Samieii! Anga paru oru ponnu thaniya iruka! Peslam ah?
Sam: Va de! Polam!

They both went to her!
Siv: Hye! I'm Siv! And He is Sam!
She: Hye! I'm Madhu!
Siv: Hy Madhu! En thaniya irkinga? Friends set agala ah?
Madhu: yes! Na oru introvert! Mingle aga knjm late agum!
Sam: It's okay da! You can have us as your friends!
Madhu: Thank you Sam!
Siv: We can sit together! Come Madhu!
Sam: yeah! Come will sit together!
Madhu: Thank you Sam and Siv!
Sam: No need of your thanks! And hereafter there is no need of thanks between us!
Madhu: Okay!

The three seated together! Classes have started!
In Music, class the staff asks them to form a group or three, and asks to prepare an assignment on different jounar of Music!

Siv: Madhu! Where are you staying da?
Madhu: Hostel da!
Sam: your parents?
She started to cry! They both get shocked to seeing her cry!
Siv: Madhu! Ennachu da? Avn general ah thn keten! Sorry da!

Madhu: aayo! Not like that! I don't have anyone! I'm an orphan! My parents died when I was 10! I had one Big Brother! He was 16 at that time! They went to our relative house for a marriage! They stucked with an accident and they died! After that my relatives forced me and they send me to an orphanage home! I was all alone from then till now! I don't have any permanent people in my life! The sister in an orphanage home made me to study! And moreover, she is the one who is reason for what I'm today! In my school life also, no one get attached with myself! So, this makes me even more worst! Basically my orphanage home is in Chennai! But to change myself, the Sister sends me here! Yesterday also, no one talked with me! But I'm happy that you both talked with me! And, I'm staying in a orphanage home! This is a branch of our Chennai branch!