Episode 26

Sam: Pappa! What happened da? Did I hurt you again!
Siv: (weep)
Sam: Ennachu da?
Siv: (weep)
Sam: Siv!
Siv: Sam.. Sam...
Sam: Onom ila da! Toongu! I'm here with you!
Siv: Mm Sam! Don't leave me!
Sam: Never in my life!
Siv: Thank you Sam!
Sam: Ay! Chup! Sleep now!
Siv: Okay da!
She laid on his arms! He just caressed her hair and thinking of her!

Sam POV

Everything was good! We boarded the bus! Also, I called Sifa that we are in the bus and we reached by morning!! But, Siv is kept on staring at the window! I asked her many times! But, she nodded her head NO! She hugged and cried hiding her face in the crook of my neck!! Something is bothering her! But, I don't know what! I just made her to sleep in my arms! I caressed her hair! I think about her, what made her to behave like this! I dozzed off thinking about her! I got up coz I felt a pain near my arm! I opened my eyes, and I saw her sleeping in my arms! Thinking about her, again I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep..!!!

Sifa POV

We almost reached Sri Anna's house! We came to surprise them! But, those two went there! Ayo! What's this! I want to be with both of them! But, anna called that they are in bus and theh will reach by morning! We reached Anna's house! With content smile, I went into the house with others!! As soon as Sri Anna see me, he give a bone crushing hug!! I just felt happy to have these people in my life! Amru akka hugged me and I hugged her back! I felt her like Siv! She just made me happy with her presence! We went in and I just lay on Amru akka's lap! She caressed my hair! I drifted to sleep!

Siv POV

What can I do now?! How come he came there! That too to the same hotel where we stayed! I just felt like crying! No! I want to be strong!

Flashback

In the hotel!

Siv POV

I slowly tried to remove myself from him.! After minutes of struggle, I came out!! I got refreshed! And I thought of ordering lunch for us! I took the landline but it's out of order! So, I took the purse and I went to the restaurant in that hotel!

I ordered the lunch and I sat on the table! I looked at my purse! That time only, I come to know that, I left my mobile in our room itself! He will definitely get panicked! I said the cashier, that I'll go and bring my mobile and I'll get the lunch! He nodded okay! I went to the room.! I went to our floor, which is fourth floor! The lift is not working, so I made my way using stairs! I started to climb the stair! I reached second floor and I felt someone is following me! I turned back! No one was there! Again, I started to climb! Again I felt like someone is following me! I stopped and turned back! But, I got jerked when I saw that face! How come he comes here! What in the world is happening now?! I climbed the stair fastly without seeing him! I slipped and went to fall down.! That person held me by my waist! I tried to release his hold! But he caressed my waist! I pushed him and he hits the wall!! I tried to run from there! But, he held my hand! He slapped me hardly! I felt very dizzy!

He: you think I'll leave you like that ? How dare you're with another man? Who the hell he is?
Siv: You! You! Just shut up! Idiot! How dare you talk him about that? I love him and he loves me! Who are you? Why the hell are you following me from yesterday? If I say this to him, you will get finished! Don't dare to interfere in my way!
He: You love him ah? How dare you?

He slapped me again! My head is spinning! Tears filled in my eyes!

He: Onna vitta thane de, nee avnta pova!
What will you do, if you didn't find him?
What will you do, if you're not around him?
What will you do, if I make you as mine?
That's it, how dare he say like that!
I slapped him thrice.!! I pushed him again! He fell down!
Siv: Don't you dare to come near him! You bastard! Don't ever come near to me! Get lost from here, or else your life is over! If I say this to My Sam and my Brother's.. they'll make your life in hell! So, better stay away from me!
He: you will regret soon! Your life will be worst!
Siv: Get lost!