Episode 29

Siv slept in her room! Whereas Sam slept in his room!

Sam POV

I made her to sleep in her room! I loved the way, she is with me! This is seriously a different feeling! I didn't want to hide any of my feelings towards her! Even though, I hide anything, she understood everything just by my face and my eyes! I just want to thank this universe for giving her in my life! But, I really want to take some more time to understand our feelings! I don't want to take anything hurry! But, I'll enjoy some small small moments with her, if at all she is okay with that! I got up and looked at the clock.! It's around 6! But, no one came home! I get my mobile and I went to check her! Still, she is sleeping by hugging her pillow! How cute she is...?! I silently sit near her! I caressed her hair! Instantly, she smiled! Ayo! She is my undoing! I don't know what will happen, if I'm here after this! I pecked her forehead and went out to the balcony! OMG, it's raining heavily! I don't know where these people are! I called Deepan! But, it's not reachable! Then, I called Sri! Same with him! I even tried to call girls also Sifa! That's dead end! I panicked! I planned to go out to see them! But, I want to inform Siv! I went to her room! I tried to wake her!

Sam: Siv! Get up! Please!

Siv: Ennachu da?

Sam: Siv! It's almost 6! No one return home till now! It's raining heavily! Even, I called Sifa! But it's not reachable da! I'll go and see them and come! You be safe here!

Siv: Sam! No! Please I'll come with you! Don't go anywhere leaving me here! Please Sam!

Sam: It's raining out da! How can I take you out! You will be drenched fully! You will get cold da! Please!

Siv: Then what about you? You will not get cold ah? I'm coming with you or else don't go anywhere! It's final! You know me very well! If you leave me here, I'll go somewhere!

Sam: Siv! Please!

Siv: Call Sri's mom then! Sifa is there only right! Wait Lem'me call her!

She called her! It's ringing and she picked up in a while!

Siv: Maa! Whether all are there ah?

Mom: Yes da! It's raining know! All are here only! All got drenched, when they came here! So, I made them to stay here! Sifa is also fine! You don't worry! You better be safe! Don't go anywhere! Be with Sam! Ask him to stay in the house!

Siv: Okay Maa! Bye!
She said everything to Sam! He felt relaxed at that time only!

Siv: Enough ah? They are safe only! Don't worry about them!

Sam: Okay Siv!

Siv: Okay! What can we do now?!

Sam: Let's eat something now de! I'm very hungry! After that, we can do anything!

Siv: Okay! Come! I'll make your favourite Dosa and Tomato chutney!

Sam: Wowwe! I missed it really!

Siv: Don't expect much da! Basically, I'm a very bad cook! You know right!

Sam: It's okay Pappa! Come! I'll help you!

They both went to the kitchen! Siv started to do Tomato chutney for both of them! She prepared Dosa and chutney! They both ate very well by pulling each other's leg!

Sam: Ay! What can we do now?

Siv: Sam..!! Can we go to balcony!!

Sam: Ay! It's raining de! Cold vanthurum! Solratha kelu!

Siv: Samieii! Please da!

Sam: Siv! Nooo!

Siv: Nee po da! Na poren!
Saying this she got up and she went to balcony!