Episode 5

Flashback:

Few months ago..!
Starting of their 10th standard!

Siv POV

I just sat in my bench and held my brother Sri!
I just recollecting the things what happened few minutes back!
Sri patted my head and made me to lay on his lap! My cheeks and eyes turned red due to my anger and my continuous cry!
Tears rolling down in my eyes!
After certain time, I  got up just to see Sam near me!
His face is full of anger and sadness!
I can feel his anger! To calm him, I  just held his hand and told to be calm and composed!

Sam POV

Who is she? How can She hurt a girl like Siv? Even Siv saw her as her friend! But that girl how come she do this? I went straight to my classroom and I searched Siv! There she's laid down on her brother's lap!
I asked Sri about her! He told that she is becoming normal and ask him to talk about once she got up! I nodded okay to him!

Finally, she got up! She wiped her tears in her face and tried to smile brightly! She turned back and saw Sam sitting near to them!

Siv: Samieii! Enna panra Inga?
Sri: En de avana vambu ilukra?
Siv: Support ah nee avnku?!
Sam: Nee enna namba mattiya de?
Siv: Na enaki onna nambama irken?
Sam: Aprm en ava avlo pesrapo kammunu iruntha!.
Siv: Apdi ila Sam!
Sam: Aprm enna?
Siv: Sorry! Na anga pesirkanum! Thappu panten!
Sam: Aprm en ipdi vanthu azhuthuttu iruka?
Siv: Sorry!
Sam: Ethuku enta kekra?
Siv: Sam!

He got up and went without uttering a word!
Siv knows that she could know the clear explanation only from Sam! But he is on the verge of anger! So, She continued wit Sri!

Ethayum maraikama unmaya sollu anna! Please..! I can't tolerate this!!

Anusha POV

   Let's see after my plan how Sam is gonna trust that girl! He will definitely hate her and tells her to go out of his life! I really want to be friend with Sam and in future I want him to be mine! But, here this Sam is not even coming out of her and his gang!

  Their quarterly exam begins! Anusha thought this time is correct to execute her plan!

The day before their exam;

   Anusha POV

          I'm the one who kept the question papers here with my class incharge! So, this is the time..! I just took one question paper and just waited for tomorrow! I'll keep this question paper in Siv's bag and incharge staff will definitely count the papers before handover'ing to other staffs! So, the principal will definitely asks to check the students bags! And, as a representative of my class I'll check my class bags and I'll make her caught!

The next day:

             As per Anusha's plan she kept tha question paper in Siv's bag during her absence! The staff found out that the question paper is Missing! She complained to principal! The principal made all the 10th students to assesmble in the auditorium! He asks the representative alone to come forward! And Anusha wents front!

Principal: So, girls and boys! Neenga onga class ku ponga! Class incharges go with them! And found out the culprit!
Everyone nods okay!

     In Siv's classroom, the staffs and Anusha went in! She checked a the bags! And finally, she went near Siv's bag. She took her bag and checked for the question paper..!
She searched a lot but she couldn't find the question paper! She was hell confused about that!

     She told her staff that she couldn't find anything! They took their way out! Meanwhile Sam comes in and asked his staff to talk for a while in person! The staff nods and ask Anusha to go out! Anusha was too confused about his actions! She went out!

     Sam told something to his Staff! She screamed Anusha's name!

    Will see that in next chapter! 🥺

So, Makkaley I know this is the short update! I just want to update once before my exam starts!
From now onwards I can't able to upload regularly!
Sorry! 🖤

And, do understand that this a story in their school life!
We can't expect a huge Villain or Villi here!!
These are the school things!

Do forgive me for the errors and flaws.!
Do read this as a fanfiction.!
Do share your views in comments!
Thank you! ❤️
Will update the next episode as soon as possible!

And makkaley you can follow me on instagram!
Love_everywhere2825

To Be Continued!

With love,
Priya💕