Episode 38

Sam: Papppaaaaaaaaa!
(Shouted!)

Everyone went to him! He didn't even utter any words to them! But, they found something happened here! Sam left the house! He was roaming all around the city like a fool but nothing found! Atlast he again came to home recheck that time he found one thing......!

Rajesh POV

How dare she will be with him! She knows I'll love her! Then, for what reason she is clinging on him?! I saw her first time in my relatives function! I just lost in her! Many times, I tried to talk to her! But, this Sam will always be there with her, protecting her like an guardian angel! Or else her, so called brother's will be with her! Ahhhhhhh! After schooling, I heard that they went to Banglore for their college! After years, I saw her today! That too with Sam! My blood boiled by seeing her with him! In school time itself, I know they both will love each other! But, I didn't and I won't let that happen! Today, I saw her in a hotel that too with this Sam! I went to talk to them! But, she didn't even mind me! After that I followed them, I'm at the peak of my anger when he proposed her at the beach! She too accepts him! How the hell she can do this?! I followed them throughout! They both went to Sam's house! No matter what, I make her mine today! Or else I'll kill her today! I went Siv's house! The door was locked! I went to her room using her balcony and hide myself! I don't know, but I have a hope that she will come here! I just sat there...!

Few minutes ago..!

Siv POV

This man brings my extreme side! He made me feel my feminine! At the same time, he made me feel like as if I'm his own kid! I just ran away from his house! All gave their teasing smile on me when I left from the house! Literally, I ran away from his house! I went to my room and rushed to the restroom after taking my dress! I stood in the shower and recalled the memories of today! I stood there thinking of him and I smiled! The best day in my life! I enjoyed my shower and changed my dress! I took my mobile and went to balcony where myself and my boy spends most of the time! Now, things Changed! He brings my extreme sides out! I just stood there admiring the moon and the rain!!! I just think about him! I missed his embrace! I don't know why, but I felt something is wrong gonna happen! I dried my hair and I went to my room! I saw Rajesh there with a smirk! I tried to call Sam, but I can't! I know something is gonna happen wrong! I want Sam to know this! I just ON'ed the recorder in my mobile! If Sam didn't found me, he will definitely come to my teddy! I want Sam...!

Siv: Nee.. Inga...?!

Raj: Naathandi!

Siv: Dee pottu pesra Vela vechukatha! Get lost from here.!

Raj: Avlo easy ah lam vida mudyathu! Na evlo naal ah onna love Panittu irken! Nee enna da na antha Sam kuda suthitu iruka!

Siv: Mind your language Rajesh! Sam ah pathi pesa onaku thaguthi eh ila! Vella po da!

Raj: Enna de rmba pesitu iruka?
He came near me and slapped me! I fell down! I tried to run away from him! But, k can't! His hold is so tight! I can't get rid of that! My head is paining!

Siv: Rajesh! Please don't do like this!

Raj: I won't care about you! I just need you!

Siv: Don't do this to me! Please! Let me go to my family!

Raj: Who is your family? You can't see them in your life again! Come will go.!
He held her hand and wrapped his hand around her waist! She tried to push her! But, she can't! He slapped her which makes her to fell down!

Raj: why you're making me to do like this Siv?! I need you! If you didn't accept me, I won't think twice before spoiling you or killing you!
Her face was dead shocked!