The Final Episode

This chapter is not edited!
Forgive me for the flaws!

Days and months Passed..! And, finally the day arrived which Sam expected the most...!

Sam POV

And, the day is going to arrive! My cutie birthday! The reason for my survival! I wanna give her the best coz she deserves the best here! It's just a week to go! She means a lot to me literally she is my Everything! Then my bestfriend now, The Love of my Life!❤️ I planned everything for her! And, the upcoming week is a holiday since our final semester are ahead! Each and every year, I'll do something to her! But, this year it seems different! Yes! This birthday is coming after our proposal! I wanna give the best to her! Coz, she deserves the best! It's a weekend now! Bhuvi along with and Madhu went to her house! And, they will be coming by tomorrow evening! Amru and Sri are here with myself, Deepan and Siv! Madhu is staying with us! I don't wanna leave her in that home! We called her Guardian and asked her permission! She agreed! So, we vacate her home and we shift her to our place! Now, all our friends are with me! I felt happy and content to have them in my life!
I got up earlier and I saw Sri is in deep sleep! I emptied the water on his face! He jerked and got up! I laughed at him! The same with Deepan! Now, I want to explain my plan ro them!

Sam: Macha! Onnu sollanum da!

Sri: Soldra!

Sam: Siv Birthday plan da!
He explained everything to the duo!

Dee: This is ultimate man!

Sri: Exactly! Lover boy! Full plan oda iruka pola?

Sam: Avlku pannama vera yarku da na panna poren?!

Dee: Correct than!

Sam: Na inaki evening avala Vella kutitu poren da!

Sri: Seri da! Pathuko!

Sam: Seri da! Bhuvi, Madhu, Amru ta sollanum!

Dee: Okay! Sollirlam! Neenga evening Vella ponona na sollidren!

Sam: Seri macha!

Sri: Seri! Va ezhupalam avngala!

The boys went to the girls room! They tried to wake them for almost half an hour! But, those logs didn't even open their eyes!
After efforts, Amru got up coz of their continuous torture! She glared the trio and went out! Deepan laughed at her! Sri went behind her to make her calm! Deepan and Sam laughed at them!

Dee: Macha! Nanum pakren avala! Ivala nee kutitu va!

Sam: Seri da!

Deepan went out! Sam locked the door and went neared to her! He leaned on the headboard and made her to lay on his lap! She hugged him by his waist and slept! He chuckled seeing her and started to wake her! But, madam didn't even open her eyes! He slowly carried her in his arms! Even in that state she didn't open her eyes! He took her to the couch in the room and he laid on the couch! That couch is too small to sleep! He smirked at his sleeping Beauty and made her to lay on him!!!! He took a blanket and covered them! He hugged her tightly by her waist and give a pecks on her forehead! He too slept with her but his hold is tighten on her! Her head is on his neck! She was just wearing a sleeveless floral crop top and her shorts!

After almost an hour, Sam got up coz of warm heat around him! He opened his eyes to see his love who is still sleeping without knowing the things happening around her!
He hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks! She opened her eyes widely! Her face is so close to his face! If at all any one of them talked, their lips will meet! She slowly neared his lips! And, next second she smashed her lips on his! She took the lead and bite his lower lips! His one hand is caressing her loose hair and another one is sneaked into her bare waist! He sucked her upper lips and pulled her more into him and wrapped her fully into his body tightly! His hands travelled at the back of her body and his hand enjoyed her skin! He bite her upper lips and he know, it would pained her! But, he didn't leave her! He poured all his emotions in that kiss! Her breath stopped at a point! He removed his grip from her! She breathed heavily closing her eyes! He made her to lay on his chest! After minutes, he flipped over her, and he went on top of her! Her eyes widened and he smirked at her! He slowly nuzzled into her neck and sucked her skin! She gasped for his touch and it brings shiver to her! She tightly held his shoulder and her fingers are dugged into his skin! He kissed her whole face, her neck, her earlobe, her collarbone and she tried hard to control his moan by biting her lips! He whispered in her ears!