Episode 11

Next day morning!

Dee: Dei! Ezhunthiri'nga da! Time ah parunga! 10achu! Vanga velila polam
Sam: Macha! Knjm neram da!
Dee: Thanni ah oothirven da!
Sam: pch!
Sri: Iru! Vanthu tholairen!
Dee: That's my boys!
Sri: very funny!

The boys refreshed and went out! They see elders are talking and they went to them!

Dee: Enga ma Siv, Sifa, Bhuvi ellam?
Lee Maa: Avnga ezhunthirikala da!
Dee: Naanga kutitu varom!
Sam: Dei! Ava kathuva da! Please da venam.
Dee: Va pathuklam!
Sam: Okay!!!

The three went to the girls room! Sifa and Bhuvi are sleeping! Siv is not there! They panicked and searched her in restroom and all! She is no where seen!

Sam: Ey! Enga da iva?
Dee: kanom da! Sifa va ezhuppu!
Sri: Sifa! Bhuvi! Get up! Please!
Bhuvi: Enachu? Ellarum onna vanthurkinga?
Sam: Bhuvi! Siv enga?
Bhuvi: Inga thn Sam iruntha! Kanom!
Sifa: Drlz! (She shouted!)
Sam: Kathatha de! Yarkathu ketra pothu!
Sifa: Enga ava? (Her eyes welled up!)
Sri: Sifa Azhatha da! Please! Ava Inga thn irupa!
Bhuvi: Will search her first!
Dee: yeah!

They searched in every rooms but she is not seen!
Sri: Terrace polam da! Anga irupa nu nenakiren!
Sifa: Avlku terrace pidikum! Anga polam! Fast!

Everyone went to the terrace! They saw her leaning in the wall! They went neared her! Traces of tears are found in her face!

Siv POV

I'm going to leave my family! Tears rolled down in my eyes! I don't know how I'm gonna live without my parents! Also Sifa, I'm sure that she'll miss us a lot! Even though Sam and Sifa faught a lot they'll be stick together always! Sam will never allow her to go alone anywhere! It'll be Very tough to handle her when we're leaving! I didn't even get any sleep past night! From now, even I want to took care of Bhuvi too! Already she's in a problem! I want to make her safe always! I got a pure sister vibe from her! And Amritha too..! She's such a sweetheart..! She made me comfortable within a day! I don't know what but my heart says something is gonna happen badly! I want everyone to stay safe!

Bhuvi will be with me in the Hostel and in college Sri and Deepan will both take care of her! Also Amritha will be there with them! The four will be safe when they're together! An with me Sam I there! So I don't need to worry! Also in evening, myself and Bhuvi will go to the hostel together, Sri and Amritha will go to their houses together and also Deepan and Sam will be together! So yeah! Everything will be fine soon!
And better days are coming for us!🌠

Sam: Iva en azhuthurka? Face ah parunga ipdi iruku! 🥺
Sifa: Amaa anna!
Everyone went and sit near her! She got up in few minutes when she realised a warm near her! After seeing them immediately she hugged Sifa and started to cry!

Sam: Siv! Enna da achu?
Siv: Samieii!(sobbing)
Sri: En Siv azhara?
Sifa: Drlz! Ennachu?
Dee: Siv! Ezhunthiri!
Bhuvi: Ayo! Avala pesa vidunga neenga!
Siv: Ila na onom illa!
Sam: Siv! Solla poriya ilaya!
Siv: Ila Samieii! Already school ah enna neraya peru tease pannirkanga! College nenacha bayama iruku! Plus Amma Appa neenga yarume iruka mattinga! Hostel vera! Inaki oru naal thane Namma onna irupom! Night thookame varla da! Oru maari kashtama irku!
Sam: Na illaya onkuda? Onaku ethathu na naanga vitruvom ah?
Enna ipdi pesra nee?
Siv: Sorry da!
Bhuvi: I'm there right?! We'll be together in college! Hostel la na irken! Aprm enna da?
Siv: Thanks da!
Sri: Azhatha Siv! Naanga irukom la!
Dee: Engala patha epdi tryuthu onaku? Onnaya apdiye vitruvom ah? You think like that right? Epdi Siv? Yarathu onna kalaicha na chumma irupen ah? You're not only my sister! You're more than that!

She went and hugged Deepan!
Siv: Sorry Anna! Love you!
Dee: Love you always da!
Sifa: you people should take care of her!
Sri: Kandipa Sifa! We will!
Sifa: Thanks anna!
Sam: Keela polam vaanga!