Episode 32

Next morning!

Previous day was filled with one and only happiness! Everyone are much happy coz of Deepan and Bhuvi!

Siv POV

Finally, my anna committed! That too with my bestest friend! What more than I could ask than this! But, the proposal got my heart! I just feeling happy coz of them!! I got up and looked my both sides! My girls are still sleeping like a logs! I tried hard to remove their grip from myself! I covered them using blankets and pecked their forehead! I took my mobile and it's around 6'! I went out!

This place has my whole heart! I loved this view! I just sits on that bench! Sunrays hits my face and that makes me warm, coz from night I'm just shivering coz of this climate! I don't know how people are staying here! The palce is damn good but I...

This place has my whole heart! I loved this view! I just sits on that bench! Sunrays hits my face and that makes me warm, coz from night I'm just shivering coz of this climate! I don't know how people are staying here! The palce is damn good but I can't handle this shiver anymore! I'm missing My Sam here! I want to be in his arms, my safest place! I don't know whether I deserve him! But, I'm very selfish to loose him in my life! I just want to travel with him! God gave me the best people in my life! I thank this universe for giving me such a good souls in my life! They made me feel special each and every time! What more I could ask than this! I just closed my eyes and slowly slept!

Sam POV

All looked very happy coz of this duo! Deepan is the best and he deserves the best! And, so is Bhuvi! I know these both will be ended up like this! Still now, I remember how he feel, when he saw Bhuvi in tears! But, I didn't expect he will talk like this to her! His proposal made me feel overwhelmed! Na enaki intha maari avlta en love ah solrathu! Ayo! Kadavule! Please help me! Enna ennaya ipdi polamba vitutta! Ayo! Mudiyalaaa da saamy!

The days with her will be the best in my life! She will do anything to see my happiness! I felt really cold that made me to got up and I look my monkey's who is sleeping peacefully! I looked at me! I'm not in my bed! How I fell down? Or else is this their plan! Sighing, I covered them using blankets and I took my mobile! It's Seriously, Shivering here! I don't know how Siv is managing here! Even, she is havin' wheezing! I don't know what she is doing! I planned to go and see her!

I went out and I see a beautiful sight! It's Siv! My Siv! She is sleeping in that Bench, covering her using her stole!
I took my baby steps to reach her! Hahaha! My guess is right! She is shivering! Why I'm laughing when she is shivering? If she comes to know this, she will kill me with her bare hands! I sit near her and I pulled her slowly into my embrace! She snuggled into my chest! I chuckled seeing her reaction! I kept her close to my heart! And, even I too drifted to sleep, holding her into my embrace!

Siv POV

I don't know when I slept, but this place makes me feel special! But, I can't even move my face! I was shocked, when I saw myself in Sam's embrace! I didn't see his face! But, I know this is him! Who else know him, more than myself! How he come here! I slowly moved my face and looked my sleeping prince! How cute my baby boy! We both are literally shivering! I snuggled more into him and I just hide my face in the Crook of his neck and hugged him! Why I'm doing like this! Ayo! This man makes me mad! I don't know how things will end up, here! I should wake him now!