✨Character Sketch✨

This story is purely a fictional story. Any hate comments towards any character shall not be tolerated. If you did post hate comments, I know how to make people famous faster.

The Character Sketch of the main characters in the story.

Siddharth Nigam:

-The CEO of NM Enterprises.
-A rude and arrogant guy, just because of his past.
-He is an orphan but lives with his best friend's parents and grandmother.
-His love is in wearing denim jeans and t-shirts, while he wears formal for office works.
-If you hurt him, it is okay but if you hurt his princess, he'll not wait to kill you.
-He has a problem in saying sorry, except for his sister he never says it to anyone.
-He's the hottest guy a girl can ever find. All college girls go oh-la-la seeing him but they don't come near him because of his arrogance and anger. Though exceptions are everywhere ;)
-His anger issues go high sometimes, he just believes on the people he knows.
-The Main Mantra- "What I think is right, it is right, no one can change it. And I fucking don't care."
-He hates people who betray or back-stab.

"-He hates people who betray or back-stab

Priya Nigam:

-Sister of Siddharth.
-She is complete cheerful and nice girl.
-She loves to tease Siddharth as rude and arrogant Siddharth Nigam is a baby boy in front of her.
-She is very friendly.
-Afraid of a very big truth, she didn't share it with anyone, not even her brother.
-Is the girlfriend of Dev Joshi, Sid knows this.
-She loves to wear ripped jeans, crop tops and hoodies.
-The Main Mantra, "Living your best life is the most important journey."

(A/n: This picture is just for showing the outfits she likes to wear.)

Kajal Malhotra:

Kajal Malhotra:

-The best friend of Siddharth.
-The Co-CEO of NM enterprises.
-Likes to make friends and is the complete opposite of Siddharth.
-Boys go mad seeing her, she is the most famous girl of the college, but no one approaches her as she's the best friend of SN! The great Siddharth Nigam. All boys are afraid of him.
-She tries to mend everything which Siddharth messes in his anger sometimes.
-She knows Siddharth's past, and tries not to make him remember anything.
-She is the only one who can handle Siddharth, the arrogant and Siddharth the lovable, till yet.
-Though her thoughts about living the life to the fullest don't match with Sid, they always have arguments on them but she always supports him even if he's wrong, she tells it clearly.
-She loves denim and short skirts.
-Is single, doesn't love anyone till yet.
-She hates it when someone blames wrong person and also when someone ignores his feelings.
-The Main Mantra, "We only get to live and love once, then live to the fullest and love to the maddest."