Chapter 10: Bloody Gold-Digger😱🤦‍♀️

Sid smiled seeing his phone and then slept peacefully

Sid smiled seeing his phone and then slept peacefully. Next day, Avneet came and hugged Kajal.

Avneet: Thank you!

Kajal: Babe actually I messaged you yesterday but that was Sid's phone so save it as Sid's number. It was me who texted but the number was of him.

Kajal said this and looked at Siddharth who blinked his eyes in a 'thank you'.

Avneet: Okay I'll save it. Thank you for your concern!

Priya: Let's order something.

Avneet: I won't eat anything, you guys order.

Sumedh: What happened Avu, why won't you eat?

Avneet: I just had promised god that if the thing yesterday happened will be okay, then I'll keep a fast for a day.

Priya: But di, what had happened?

Avneet: Actually my aunt had an accident.

Kajal: Oh my god, is she fine now?

Avneet: Yeah babe, she's fine and in the hospital resting.

Kajal: Why did you come then, you could have been with her?

Avneet: Umm... actually... I had some tasks after college and hospital is far away from here. So I decided to come and then go back to my work and direct.

Dev: Di if you're talking about your pending work, I know you were busy and today also, don't worry.

Avneet: It is important. I just have an emergency.

Kajal: Let's go to the class guys.

They all get up and leave. Sid also leaves when Kajal stops Avneet.

Kajal: Tell me.

Avneet: Actually I don't belong to a very rich family. Yesterday all my salary went for the rent, for paying hospital bills, I need money. And if I'll go and ask advance with a pending file, how will...

Kajal: Just this much. Come with me! Does the hospital accept card?

Avneet: I don't know ya!

They both go to the class and attend the lecture. She took Avneet with her.

Kajal: Sid, will you come?

Sid: But what happened?

Kajal: Will you lend me 10000 bucks? I don't have cash.

Sid: Now why the hell you need them?

Avneet: Kaju, let's leave it na!

Sid: Oh that means you need them, you befriended her for this right? Bloody gold-digger.

Kajal: Sid! Enough!

Sid: You don't even have respect for your parents! They will be ashamed of you.

Avneet ran away with tears in her eyes. Kajal just glared at Siddharth.

Kajal: What the fuck Siddharth Nigam?

Sid: I know Kajal, she's befriended you for financial things and I've seen such fake friends. See that's Sumedh, couldn't she ask from him?

Kajal: Because he's her boyfriend and they have just started dating 1 month ago which can't let anyone be comfortable. She got comfortable with me because of my concern, which was damn yours actually. Stop being arrogant and learn to know everyone's condition. And I know why you said this, your condition is also not wrong, but I trust her. She's a gem.

Kajal left him alone.

*********************************

Why did Sid behave so enraged suddenly just about financial help?

Will Kajal be able to help Avneet? How will Avneet react to this?

Guess!?

Signing off,

Kajal