Chapter 27: Will Priya say it?😱

Next day, she reached to the principal's office

Next day, she reached to the principal's office. Kajal, Priya, Dev, the girl who was forced, Sumedh, the boy who bumped and Siddharth were present.

She showed the recording of the bump.

Avneet: I got hurt because of that. Not any time on the road. Ma'am you can ask from this boy. Tell them, didn't Sumedh, he told you to bump into me and made that cut making it a mistake.

The boy nodded.

Principal: Sumedh why did you do all this?

Sumedh: Ma'am she's threatening me that she will file a case of molest against me. And I was scared. I'm innocent ma'am, I'm really innocent.

Principal: Ms. Kaur, you guys can leave!

They all came out and were in the back field of the college.

Sid: Why are you threatening him?

Avneet: I'm fucking not threatening him.

Sid: Why will he lie? Tell me why did you want to file a case against him?

Avneet: Because he...

Avneet didn't speak anything because she can't take the name of the girl.

Sid: Huh! Now this girl has nothing to speak! That means she's really lying. You liar, you're trying to fake a molesting case against my best friend? Don't you have enough truth in your heart? Is molestation a small topic?

Avneet was crying but she didn't speak.

Sid: Speak the fuck now!

Avneet didn't budge!

Sid: Ms. Kajal Malhotra, you can see your best friend forever has nothing to speak! Wow!

Kajal: I know she's not lying, if it's not about the case, it can be about something else.

Sid: The fuck you guys can be emotional, can't you be logical!

Sid pulled Avneet by gripping her in his hands.

Sid: Speak up! I'll forgive you!

Avneet: I didn't do any mistake! I don't want your forgiveness.

Sid pushed her back, she misbalances but stands.

Sid: See, molestation ka case krna tha inko. She has nothing to say now!
(She wanted to file a case of molestation!)

The girl: Bas karo! Bhot ho gya yaar! Enough is enough!
(Enough is enough! It's high time!)

Sid: Why are you saying that to me?

Girl: I'm not saying this to you. I'm saying this to myself! For how much will I keep hiding the truth! Yes! He tried to force me! He took me to the construction area and tried to force me! He beat me first then tried to molest me. Yes the fuck he did. If Avneet was not here, I wouldn't have lived, I would have attempted suicide in the guilt! Anything you want to hear!

The girl started crying. Tears fell down from Kajal and Avneet's eyes. Avneet hugged the girl.

Avneet: Chup, baccha, chup hoja baby!
(Calm down baby!)

Avneet rubbed the back of the girl. The girl turned and went and stood in front of Sid.

Girl: Now say! What will you say from your fucking best friend's side! How much time will girls suffer?

Avneet: Calm down baby! Calm!

Avneet tried to stop her. Priya looked atAvneet, she shook her head in no.

******************************

Sid knows the truth, how will he react now?

Will Priya say her side of the story?

Will Avneet ever forgive Siddharth after his behavior?

Signing off,

Kajal