Chapter 12: Sid's Consciousness🤷‍♀️

Sid: Avneet! Hello

Sid: Avneet! Hello...

He took her inside and took her to the ward in which Kajal and AB were sitting.

Kajal: Avu, bua I told her to eat something, she's just concerned about her fast.

Kajal shook her head in disbelief.

Kajal: Sid you here?

Sid: I came here to see you, when I saw her.

Kajal spilled some water over Avneet's face and she got up. Doctors asked them to let her aunt rest. They all reached out.

Avneet: Thank you for your help Mr. Nigam. I don't think you should stay with people like me.

Sid: Of course!

Sid went back in anger.

Kajal: What happened?

Avneet: Nothing as always.

Kajal: Take care and call me for anything, and don't you dare think about formality.

Avneet nodded and they hugged. Kajal left after seeing AB.

2 days later, Avneet didn't come to the college those days.

Sid: See Kajal, as soon as her intentions were finished, she just left.

Kajal: Could you please stop this mentality of yours?

Sid: Truth is bitter sweetheart!

Kajal: Then wait for the truth to prevail.

Dev was also busy with some office work and thus was not coming to the college. Priya was into her studies while Sumedh also didn't come.

They all reached home after the college and Kajal left for her office tasks. Sid was alone at his home when the bell rang. He opened the door to find Avneet standing there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: Before the CONVO b/w SIDNEET happens, I want you guys to read this book by me, it is a very nice book, I can guarantee, you'll relate😘😘

Go and check it okay!!🥺 Give shout-outs also!

Avneet: Where's Kajal?

Sid: She's not at home.

Avneet: I'm here to return the money she had given me.

Sid: No one requires it!

Avneet: But I don't keep any favor of anyone. Here's the envelope. Hope you'll give it to her.

Avneet left. Sid called Kajal and told her about all of this. Avneet went back to her office as she came there just in break time.

Sid: Kaju, Avneet just came.

Kajal: Avneet, so? She came to meet me na?

Sid: To return the money!

*******************************

How will Kajal react to this now?

Will Sid realize his mistake or in his ego will be the same?

How was the chapter?

Signing off,

Kajal