Chapter 46: A Mysterious Shadow😱

TARGETS- 65 COMMENTS

Kartik was just looking at Kajal. Sid was observing that from a lot time.

Sid: What do you guys want?

Kajal and Kartik: Butterscotch choco-chip.

They looked at each other. Priya chuckled.

Priya: Bhaiya, di same ice-cream!

Sid: Like I've seen the first person in this world who matched with her ice-cream flavor with Kaju.

Kartik: I've also seen the first one. Nice choice Ms. Malhotra.

Kajal smiled, this time she was genuine.

Kajal: Well, my name is Kajal, and you can call me that. Because finally I got my ice-cream buddy.

Kajal said giggling. Kartik also chuckled. Sid smirked. They all had their ice-creams and went back. Kajal was in the shop, took the ice-creams for the family members and went back. She came out of the shop finding Kartik standing there.

Kajal: Why did you wait? It was just a small walk, I would have come.

Kartik: I thought why to leave you alone. We can talk also.

Kajal smiled and they walked further. They talked a lot about their likes and dislikes and finally reached the mansion. They went inside.

Sid: Where were you?

Kajal: I was waiting to take ice-cream for my family. You ate for yourself and didn't even get for them. So mean!

Kajal gave their ice-creams to everyone.

All did chit-chat and finally Kartik and his father left. They all were sitting in the hall.

Kajal: Guys tomorrow we have auditions for singing and dance, so let's practice a bit.

Sid: Yeah! Let's go! I'll get my phone, we'll do it in your room.

Priya: Come di!

Kajal and Priya went to Kajal's room. Sid was about to take his phone when he saw a shadow.

****************************

What is it now? A new probsss?😉

Ha ha next chapter😜 Ab karo target complete😂😂

Signing off,

Kajal