Chapter 24: Sid's Anger Issues😱

She stammered

She stammered. Avneet was coming when she saw them.

Sumedh: My ex-girlfriend!

Priya: I'm not any ex-girlfriend. You tried to make me your girlfriend. I just hate you!

Sumedh: So the girl has got some courage, messing with Sumedh Arora!

Sumedh held her wrist. Avneet came and pushed him away.

Priya: Avneet di!

Avneet: Stay away from her Sumedh!

Sumedh: What can you do? Did anyone believe you outside? And if I tell Dev about her past, will he believe her, or believe me!

Avneet: Sumedh!

Sumedh: Siddharth will hate her sister!

Priya was hugging Avneet and was crying. Sumedh left. Avneet wiped her tears.

Avneet: Priya, what had happened?

Priya: He proposed me but I didn't accept, he's gold digger. He doesn't love you di, he's an asshole! I didn't tell you earlier, I'm sorry di, I'm so sorry.

Avneet: I know baby! You calm down.

Avneet cleaned her face and they both went back. Priya stood beside Siddharth.

Sid: Stay away from my sister!

Avneet nodded silently.

Kajal: Avu, please tell me once, what has happened?

Avneet: See I can't say anything. Please, I'm sorry! If you ever thought of me as your friend, believe me.

Sid: Priya let's go.

Sid took both the girls. Avneet was crying. She went to her home and started crying in the arms of her aunt, she felt solace in her arms.

AB: Avneet, what happened?

Avneet: Bua, nothing, just I'm missing mom.

AB: Baby, I'm there right!

Avneet nodded. She slept while crying. At Malhotra Mansion,

Priya: Bhai but at least...

Sid: What did she say to you Priyu? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING HER SIDE?

Priya shivered with his anger. He had anger issues and he didn't think before speaking. He hated people who back-stabbed.

Kajal: Siddharth, we should at least listen to her once.

Sid: No she just betrayed my best friend, and Kajal she's just your 1 week friend and you're trusting her more than Sumedh? Isn't Sumedh your friend? Don't you think logically she's wrong?

Kajal: Logically? Do you fucking think everything logically? Is there something called as emotions? What if she realized it won't work out?

Sid: Emotions? Kajal emotions in my life are just for my family and friends, not for any betrayer.

Kajal: Yaar tu smjhna mat kabhi!
(You won't understand!)

*********************************

Is Sumedh going to tell everything to Dev? Will Dev believe Priya or Sumedh?

How will Siddharth react to Priya and Sumedh's past, who will tell him about it?

Signing off,

Kajal