Chapter 57: SIDNEET to Meet😱🥺

Well so its 1K on Broken Hearts Broken Destiny, thank ya!

This story is ranking in TOP 20 out of 67K stories of #wattpad I can't be happier. Here's an update, I know its very short so I'll give another one as well😌

Kartik: Kajal listen to me once.

Kajal was about to sit inside when Kartik picked her up and took her in his car.

Kajal: Mr. Roy, leave me!

Kartik didn't budge and took the car straight to his mansion. He entered to find Anika shocked to see Kajal.

Anika: Kaju! Why did you leave us like that? Kartik is innocent. He's waiting for you since years.

Kajal didn't react and ignored her.

Kartik: KAJAL ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!

Kajal shivered with his shout and Kartik started.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Juanita called Avneet.

Avneet: Juanita, why are you crying, what happened?

Juanita: Aisha is having high fever.

Avneet: I'm coming, be ready at the gate! Aryan bhai, could you please drop us to the hospital?

Aryan: Aisha?

Avneet nodded and reached her mansion. They took Aisha to the hospital. The pediatrician of Aisha was not available.

Avneet: For god's sake, call any other doctor to check my daughter!

The receptionist called the head.

Receptionist: Ma'am, please come along.

Juanita: I'll wait, you go inside.

Avneet nodded and went inside with Aisha in her hands. She was outside the glass cabin.

Receptionist: Doctor, her pediatrician is not available, please could you check the baby?

The doctor turned and Avneet's eyes widened. She just went at the gate and called Juanita inside.

Juanita: What happened?

Avneet: You be with Aishu, I'll just come.

Juanita: Avu di...

Avneet: Could you please do once? I'll tell you.

Juanita nodded and went inside.

Siddharth: Yes?

Juanita: Hi doctor, please check what has happened? She's having high fever and pediatrician is not available.

Siddharth nodded and checked Aisha.

*******************************

Will #sidneet meet?

How will Kajal react listening the truth about the pictures which she already knows?

How will Siddharth react seeing Avneet's daughter if he knows. Who's the father of the baby?

Signing off,

K🖤