Chapter 69: Will Avneet stay?

Hey guys, I really really need your suggestion

I'm thinking to start a new story, of ISHQAAN AND SIDNEET I don't know if you've watched the show ISHQ PAR ZOR NAHI but I'm thinking to work on the story for both of them. Give me response for this, I won't post the next chapter before you suggest me😌

What are your reviews, should I work on it or not? ------>

TARGET- 2.3K+ views and 260 votes on THE STAR'S BEST FRIEND SEASON 2

Sid smiled and hi-fied with her. Aisha giggled. He took out a small chocolate and gave it to her.

Avneet: Don't spoil my princess! Thank you for your help Mr. Nigam but I will manage further.

Sid: Please Avu, ek baar sach sun toh le!

Avneet: Jo sach tha, vo maine uss din dekh liya! Jo insaan mujhe fasane ke liye jhoot bol de, use mai apni life me importance dubara kabhi nahi dungi and dare not ask for it.

Sid sighed and closed Aisha's eyes. He kissed Avneet on her cheeks. Her eyes widened while he left winking.

Avneet: I hate this guy!

Aisha: Mum you chat me?

Avneet: No I love you baby, I don't hate you. Come!

Avneet met the doctor for the last time and went outside the hospital. She was waiting for the taxi when Aisha left her hand and went running.

Avneet: Aishu...

She saw her hugging Sid who was twirling her. She smacked her forehead.

Avneet: Aishu, let's go!

Sid: I can drop you if you want.

Aisha: We'll come with chu?

Sid nodded and she kissed him on his cheeks.

Aisha: I lobe u!

Sid: I love you too baby. Come!

Sid made Aisha sit on the back seat and went to Avneet.

Sid: Daughter is ready, what about her mother?

Avneet: I'll die rather coming with you.

Sid: Then I prefer to do this!

He picked Avneet and made her sit in his car on the front seat. He came and sat on the driver's seat and drove it to the hotel, he stayed.

Sid picked up Aisha and went inside. Obviously Avneet had no other option then going in behind them.

Avneet: Mr. Nigam, I'm stable and let me go by myself with my daughter.

Sid: Mr. Nigam doesn't suits you, you can say Sid or Siddo baby.

Avneet rolled her eyes.

Avneet: I remember everything Mr. Nigam and I don't take personal names for professionally connected people. I'm sorry if I sound rude but Mr. Nigam helping me now won't change the past.

Sid: See Avneet, let me speak the truth once.

Avneet: I KNOW THE TRUTH AND...

Vaishnavi: Sid! Ms. Kaur, hi!

Avneet smiled professionally. She took Aisha from his hands.

Vaishnavi: How did she get hurt? And who's she?

Avneet: Mrs. Nigam, she's my daughter Aisha.

Vaishnavi: Oh you don't look of an age of a mother actually. I thought you're single.

Avneet: No I'm single only, she is just adopted...

Vaishnavi: Oh I got it, you have such a beautiful heart Ms. Kaur.

Avneet smiled at her. Abhishek also came there. They told the same thing again.

Sid: Bhabhi mai bhi hu, do you remember me?

Abhi: We see you every day, we've met this cutie pie today.

He said pulling Aisha's cheeks, she giggled.

Avneet: I'll take your leave guys.

Sid said something in Vaishnavi's ears.

Vaishnavi: Avneet, you stay here. I'll help you in taking care of Aishu.

Avneet: But...

*********************************

Will Avneet stay there? How will Sid win her back?

Will she forgive him?

Will Kajal and Kartik find her location?

Signing off,

Kajal