Chapter 30: Avneet's Tears🥺🥺

Kajal: Don't know, well you go and attend the classes

Kajal: Don't know, well you go and attend the classes. We'll also go, maybe we can talk in the class.

They both went to the class. The class in-charge was standing there.

Boy: Siddharth and Kajal, ma'am has changed the seating plan so here it is.

He told the seats to Sid and Kajal. They both were sitting in 2 rows, in front was Sid and behind him was Kajal. Avneet came inside. The boy told him about her seat. As soon as she reached her seat and saw Siddharth, her eyes widened and she quickly went back to him. She tried to make him change her seat but he didn't agree. She finally sighed and sat beside him. She didn't even look at him.

Kajal: Hi Avneet!

"If I'll reply, they will ask me about the reason. I should not reply." Avneet thought and didn't reply.

They all were copying the notes when Sid's eyes went on her neck and her wound. And then her hands. He was shocked to see the wounds. He held her hand while she looked shocked but didn't make any eye contact. She took her hand back and started working again. Sid looked at Kajal, she didn't reply. Sid looked at her and signaled her to see her hand. Kajal was shocked to see the wound but didn't talk to Sid. Sid mentally smacked his forehead, after all she was his best friend. Stubborn as him. The class got complete.

Kajal: A...

Before Kajal could say a word, Avneet took her books and left. She went and sat in the library while they all were in the canteen.

Kajal: Don't know what has happened to her.

Librarian: You!

Avneet: Yes ma'am?

Librarian: The library time is over, it is recess.

Avneet: Ma'am but...

Librarian: Go out!

Avneet nodded silently and left. She sat in the garden and started crying.

Avneet: You were not even able to save you aunt! You were not able to save your mom, then her.

Avneet was crying violently. She kept her hand in her mouth to control her sobs.

Avneet: I hate myself! I fucking hate myself.

Avneet cried for some more time when she heard the bell.

Avneet: Mujhe aur nahi padhna! I'll go and get mine and bua's pictures.
(I don't want to study!)

Avneet went to the college gate, Sid was in the parking lot saw her and her crying face. He felt pangs and came behind her.

********************************

Will Sid know what has happened with Avneet? Will he apologize?

Why is she crying?

Signing off,

Kajal