Chapter 9: Avneet replied, "I love you"😌

The chapter name is crazy nah? Well let's see what's in for you?

Avneet replies.

Avneet
Thanks for your concern darling, it is umm... not all fine but don't worry, I don't want to disturb you sweetheart, it is some of family matter. But don't worry much, I'll tell you everything when I feel like. Love ya😘💖

Sid kept his phone back deleting his chat with Avneet, his heart was not listening yet. He was just sitting without even a blink.

Sid: What must have happened?

Meanwhile, with Avneet. As soon as she reached home, she went and gave all her money to the landlord who was beating her aunt with his hunter.

Avneet: Please here is the money, now leave her. Please uncle, next time I'll give it on time.

Landlord: I want it on the same date in the next month. If not, your aunt is going to face my wrath.

Avneet nods with tears, the landlord left. Her aunt fainted. She took her to the hospital. And just when her operation was on, she got the message from Siddharth. She replied and smiled. Just then the doctors came and told her that the operation was successful.

Avneet texted Siddharth who was Kajal for her.

Avneet
I love you, I love you, I love you so much baby! When you just asked just then I got a happy news. Thank you so much, you are lucky for me darling!😘😘

Sid was in his balcony. Kajal came there when his phone screen brightened, she picked the phone and read that message.

Kajal: What the fuck?

Sid came in and saw his mobile.

Kajal: Why is she saying this? What is up between you? She has a boyfriend Sid, I said I'll set any girl for you but tune kisko choose kr liya?
(I said I'll set any girl for you but you choose who? A girl who already has a boyfriend)

Sid saw that message and was so shocked.

Sid: See listen, don't misunderstand.

Sid told her everything. Kajal chuckled in the end.

Kajal: Sid, you literally did such a childish thing. My Mature Siddharth Nigam is so mad!

Sid just kept his hand on his back.

Kajal: You should keep this side outside. Not the arrogant one.

Sid: No that's good outside. After mom left us alone, my condition made me arrogant and mature always.

Kajal: Sid, don't recall those memories na. Let's sleep.

**********************************

This Childish Nigam yaar, I'm so in love with him.😍😍

What will happen when they'll tell the truth to him? How will Avneet react after it?

Signing off,

Kajal