Chapter 61: Eyes filled with Tears of Betrayal🥺

Tum logo ko easily chapter de rahi hu toh koi proper comment nahi kar raha, this is just so demotivating, now I don't have any other option other than giving targets

Tum logo ko easily chapter de rahi hu toh koi proper comment nahi kar raha, this is just so demotivating, now I don't have any other option other than giving targets.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

TARGETS- 50 COMMENTS

Boss: Ms. Kaur, even our future client is coming to meet us with his brother and wife.

Avneet: May I know his name?

Boss: Abhishek!

Avneet: Okay sir, I'll take care of the files you need to give to them.

Avneet came out of the cabin and went to her table. She went to the files room and took out the files and went inside the conference room. Her boss was sitting there with 2 people.

Avneet: Sir, here are your files.

Boss: Ms. Kaur, since you know about the details of the designs so you continue with the meeting, I hope you know everything well.

Avneet smiled and nodded.

Boss: Mr. and Mrs. Nigam, she's Ms. Avneet Kaur, our chief proof editor of the designs.

Avneet: Hello Mr. and Mrs. Nigam.

Boss: Ms. Kaur, Mr. Abhishek and his wife Mrs. Vaishnavi Nigam.

Avneet smiled and went to the presentation board. Boss left.

Abhi: Ms. Kaur, please wait for a minute. My best friend is coming, he also needs to analyze.

Avneet: Okay sir.

A boy entered the conference room.

Boy: I'm sorry for making you wait...

Their eyes met, the pain of betrayal and heartbreak was clear in Avneet's eyes. She broke the eye-lock and opened the laptop and files.

Abhi: Sid, come and sit no!

Sid nodded without any expressions and sat down. Avneet started her presentation and finished it explaining every detail.

Vaishnavi: You're a great speaker.

Avneet: Thank you ma'am.

Abhi: I'm entirely impressed by the presentation you just showed.

Avneet faked a smile.

Avneet: You could discuss the further details with sir. I'll take your leave.

Sid: Wait, Ms. Kaur I guess that's what your name is.

Avneet turned and gave a professional smile.

Avneet: Yeah that's what my name is SIR!

Sid: Can I please see the slide number 6 once again?

Avneet came back to her place and opened slide number 6. She explained the design again and closed it.

Avneet: I hope it is fine now, I need to leave sir.

Vaishnavi: What happened Ms. Kaur?

Avneet: Some personal work ma'am. I hope this deal goes well.

Avneet smiled and went out.

***************************

How will Sid react now?

What will be Avneet's reaction?

What will be Sid's POV?

Signing off,

Kajal