Chapter 59: Avneet's POV of Flashback

Flashback

Flashback

Kartik asked me to prepare a slideshow for Kajal. I created it and didn't let anyone touch it. I hope I've done good work. I went out and Kajal entering. Kartik gave her his hand and she grabbed it. Who could know for the last time!

He sat down on his knees and asked me to start the slideshow. I also went to see the slideshow which made me shocked. I didn't make this. Where did my slideshow go?

Kartik: Avneet... how did?

Kajal slapped Kartik. Kartik was shocked and looked at her.

Kajal: I hate you Kartik. Thank you Avneet for showing me his reality.

She turned and left. Kartik came to me.

Kartik: You didn't let anyone touch this pen-drive.

Avneet: I didn't let anyone, I really don't know...

Kartik stopped me. I made him lose Kajal.

Avneet: Kartik, I didn't...

Kartik: Shut up and if you didn't allow anyone else to even touch it then how did these images come here?

Sid came out with the editor.

Sid: He's the editor of these pictures. Where's Kaju?

Kartik grabbed his collar and asked him.

Editor: Sir please leave me. This ma'am asked me to make these edits.

He pointed at me. I was shocked.

Avneet: Kartik please listen to me...

Sid: Avu don't lie, I saw you talking on call that day.

Avneet: Sid when the fuck I called him?

Sid: I found his number and address from your phone only.

Kartik took my phone and opened chats with the editor. It was all there. The pictures were sent to me. He showed the same to me and I was shocked. I didn't have anything in side of mine.

Avneet: Bhai I really don't know...

Kartik: Now we have proofs, either logically or not, you did this.

Avneet: Sid ek baar aur bol do, I did this.

Sid just nodded and sighed. Kartik pushed me away.

Kartik: Get away before I regret something.

I went to mom.

Avneet: Mum...

Anika: No need to call me mom. Just get away from my eyes. I didn't expect my daughter to do this with someone's life.

I went towards dad but he didn't even look at me. My tears flowed down but Kartik or Sid didn't come to me. I didn't have any mistake still got this. I hate you Sid, I regret everything of being in love with you.

Sid: I need to go. I didn't expect the love of my life to do this.

Sid left. I went behind him and what I heard was enough to believe what happened.

Kartik left me with nothing and made my life just a hell. Just a hell.

End

*******************************

What did Sid talk on the call? Now we've only one part of Point of VIEW left, which is of Siddharth! Will it reveal something to us?

How will the story go further?

Will Kajal accept what she did? How will she find Avneet after she finds Avneet's aunt?

Signing off,

Kajal