Chapter 43: Ms. On Duty Malhotra😂😂

Maine socha tha, I'll go take a break and study for 3 hours but saala vapis aayi toh fir se target was completed, I mean wow! Kya mtlb meri story itni achhi lag rahi hai tum sab ko, I'm very very glad about it

Maine socha tha, I'll go take a break and study for 3 hours but saala vapis aayi toh fir se target was completed, I mean wow! Kya mtlb meri story itni achhi lag rahi hai tum sab ko, I'm very very glad about it. Loveeeeee😘😘

Mere jaisi writer target complete hote hi update dede, dekhi hai kabhi?😜 No offence to any other writer yeah😚

TARGETS- 70 COMMENTS

Kartik came inside.

Kartik: Who's the organization head, Kajal Malhotra?

Kajal: Fuck!

Kartik: Excuse me, who's the head?

Sid: Hi Kartik, this is her. Ms. Kajal Malhotra.

Sid said pointing at Kajal. Kartik nodded.

Kartik: I just got an information from the dean and he asked me to work for the anchoring and organization department. Can I know who's appointing them?

Priya: Kaju di is appointing them, if you've been called then your name has to be added. She'll do it.

Kajal rolled her eyes.

Kajal: Isko lena jaroori hai?
(Is it necessary to take him?)

Sid: What the hell babe? Dean has sent him.

Kajal: He's the dean, not my father.

Kartik: He's my father actually.

All: Fuck!

Kajal: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to...

Kartik: Well it is fine, can I join you guys?

Avneet: Yeah sure! You know Sid already, so I'm Avneet.

Priya: I'm Priya.

Dev: I'm Dev.

Kajal: Couples, could you please start working? We've to do it as soon as possible. AND ONLY WORK.

Sid and Avneet looked at each other, Sid whispered.

Sid: Strict Malhotra!

Kartik: Well who all are working in the organization department?

Kajal: I'm the head of the organization, and I'll be working with you.

Kajal said without any expression. Kartik smiled.

Kartik: As you guys say.

Kajal: Sid, you tell him the work, I'll just go and give the names of the heads.

Sid: Yeah okay!

Kajal took a pen and paper and wrote a notice.

FAREWELL 3RD YEAR STUDENTS

Catering Department

All the students who think can help in the work of catering, drinks and organization of food can contact Priya Nigam and Dev Joshi of your batch. They are the heads of this department.

Head of the Organization

Kajal Malhotra

She gave the slip and asked them to announce and stick it on the notice board of the 1st year students.

Kajal: Sid, how many students?

Sid: We've to take auditions for singing and dancing.

Kajal: Let's take it tomorrow.

Sid: Cool, we'll also have a performance?

Avneet: Yes we can, what's say?

Kajal: Well it is fine, I'll see you after submitting, here's the notice for you guys also. Paste this on the common board, Priyu you announce it for 1st year as dancers can be taken from any year right?

Sid: Yeah 1st year can also be a part.

FAREWELL 3RD YEAR STUDENTS

Dance and Music Department

To all the students of 1st and 2nd year who think who can either dance or sing well for the function can come for the audition round tomorrow in the auditorium.

The students passing this round shall only be considered further.

Head of the Organization

Kajal Malhotra

Kajal: I'll just come! Mr. Roy, you start working on the anchoring.

Kartik: Okay!

Kajal left. Kartik went to Siddharth.

**********************************

What will be the conversation b/w Sid and Kartik be? Is it going to be positive or it's going to prove he's friend or enemy?

Signing off,

Kajal❤