Chapter 48: Khidkitod Pyaar🥳

Record tod diya tum logo ne yaar🤦‍♀️🤔😂😂 Option hi nahi hai mere paas😝

Agli 2 updates bhi de diye hai, scroll krte jaao, bas 50th chapter par jaakr ab targets complete krne padenge😝 Byeee

Avneet: I'll share it with you.

They all go to their respective rooms. Kajal and Avneet were sleeping beside each other on their sides. Sid sneaked into the room and went on one side and sat there.

Sid: Avu, Kaju must have slept, come to the terrace with me. Please, love you! Get up!

Sid took Avneet's hand and was about to kiss it when another hand held his ears.

Sid: Ouch!

Kajal switched on the lights, it was Kajal to whom Sid whispered.

Kajal: Terrace par jaana hai?

Sid: I'll sleep, I'm very sleepy.

Kajal: Love you, yuck!

Avneet was laughing seeing them. Sid got up, kissed Avneet's cheeks and ran away.

Kajal: This boy is mad.

Avneet: Let's sleep.

They all slept and next morning went to the dining table for breakfast. Sid was in his gym.

Kajal: You know what happened yesterday?

Avneet: Kaju...

Kajal told everything teasingly. Avneet was red like tomato. Sid came back.

Anika: Have breakfast Sid, please love you!

Anika said teasingly. Sid glared at Kajal.

Sid: You told everyone?

Shivaay: You didn't even tell me Siddharth!

Sid: Dad! Kajal you're so dead.

Sid went behind Kajal who was running away. The main gate was open, she ran towards that showing her tongue to Siddharth. Sid stopped running and went to have breakfast while Kajal didn't notice this and bumped into Kartik who had come there. She fell down again and he held her through her waist. They were looking into each other's eyes. Kartik smiled at her. Kajal realized their position and stood up. She awkwardly smiled at him and they both went inside.

Kajal: Guys!

They all looked towards her and saw Kartik.

Kartik: Good morning everyone! Uncle aapki beti girti padti rehti hai!

Kartik said giggling.

Sid: Mujhse bhaag rahi thi.

Sid said smacking her forehead. She made a "whatever" look.

Kajal: Wait tumhe pata hai kal kya hua!

Kajal again repeated everything. All chuckled again. Kartik was laughing.

Kartik: Oh my god! Siddharth and Avneet, you guys!

Priya: Bhai how did you become this?

Kajal: Avneet ke pyaar ka asar hai!

Kajal hi-fied with Anika.

Anika: Kaju, pyaar nahi khidkitod pyaar ka asar hai!

Kajal: Jaisa aapka aur papa ka hai na?

Shivaay: Khidkitod toh teri ma hai!

All chuckled.

Kartik: Well I came here to give this to you uncle.

****************************

What's next in the story?

There's no villain na? I guess it isn't😉 But kya mai aisa hone dungi? Noppsieee😝😝

Signing off,

Kajal