Chapter 18: Drunk Siddharth Part-2🤭🤭😍

Avneet was trying to move but could not when he picked the drink beside her and pinched Avneet's nose

(A/n: Manhoos mai nahi hu, itni aasaani se kiss thodi karwa dungi, after all, I'm KJ, Kaju Katli, KK, Gadhi, Cashew, Eyeliner etc🤭😉)

Sid: What are you thinking?

Avneet shook her head in no and stopped him from drinking.

Sid: Leave me! You know I don't say sorry to anyone.

Avneet: Really?

Sid: Yes from childhood I've always been right on my position but since I've met you, you've made me do so many mistakes. I was so guilty you know when I got to know that you are also orphan like me. It hurts when you don't have mom and dad.

Sid said innocently looking into Avneet's eyes. She just smiled. Sid went closer to her and whispered in her ears.

Sid: I never say sorry, please forget it?

Sid said with a puppy face. Avneet smiled and nodded. Sid excitedly kissed Avneet's cheeks. Her eyes widened and she didn't speak anything.

Sid: Thank you Avneet, I love you this much...

Sid stood up as she was lost. Suddenly, he misbalanced and fell again, taking Avneet with him. The both fell down with Avneet on top of him. Kajal came inside and saw them.

Kajal: Sorry!

Kajal turned around.

Avneet: Come and help me idiot.

Kajal: Yeah!

Kajal came there. They made him sit beside the wall with his head resting on the wall.

Avneet: Inko kisine aise dekh liya toh inki image ka toh siyaapa ho jayega!
(If anyone saw him like this, then his image would be so spoiled)

Kajal: Hey I said the same, I mean siyaapa wala was yours but image wali baat maine bhi boli.
(I mean the siyaappa wala topic was your but I said the same about image)

Sid turned and rested his head on Avneet's shoulder. She held lemon juice glass in a way of making him drink like a child when she realized Kajal. She looked at her when Kajal turned around to tease her. She makes him rest on wall and gives the drink to Kajal. She turned to go when Sid held her hand. Avneet looked at her hand and Kajal smirked at her. She made him leave her hand.

Avneet: I have to go, bua will be tensed.

Kajal: Don't worry I'll take care.

***********************************

How will Sid react when he'll get up? Will he remember anything and if he does what will happen?

Will this kiss news reach Sumedh? Cheek kiss hi sahi hui na🤭😉

Signing off,

Kajal