Chapter 68: Aisha and Sid team up😌

TARGET- 2

TARGET- 2.2K+ reads on The Star's Best Friend 2 and 230 votes also (210 they are for now)😌 Yaha thoda time lagega target complete hone me!😝😝 Chutti meri🤭

Kajal fainted while crying due to the pain in her head and Kartik took her to the hospital. Doctor did her treatment and she got conscious.

Kartik and Kajal went back to the Malhotra mansion. Anika was looking at her phone and crying. As soon as she saw them, she closed the picture.

Anika: Kaju...

Kajal came and hugged her tightly, she was crying a lot violently. Anika was consoling her like a mother always does.

Anika: Calm down bachha.

Kajal: I'm sorry mumma. I'm so sorry.

Anika: I know you were in a problem. It is okay bachha, I understand.

Kartik and Kajal told them everything.

Shivaay: What?

Kartik: Dad you heard...

Shivaay: Yes, but Avu...

Shivaay didn't complete his words and left. Anika was sitting on the sofa and crying.

Kajal: I'm sorry ma, I took a daughter and a son from you.

Anika: You don't have a fault Kaju, we also didn't believe her. It is all about us.

Kartik: Let's go find her.

Kajal: I had tried calling her, but she's changed her phone number. Let's talk to Sid.

Kartik: Sid, do you think what happened that day then Avneet will talk to him?

Kajal: Never! Then let's go and find her in Mumbai.

Kartik nodded. Anika hugs Kajal.

Anika: Please get her back. I won't be able to forgive myself.

They booked their tickets and before that they went to Natasha.

Natasha: K I'm trying your phone and you didn't pick it.

Kajal: I'm sorry babe, meet him, he's Kartik Roy.

Natasha: Oh my god, I'm meeting him for real. But how do you know him?

Kartik pulled her by her waist.

Kartik: Hi, I'm Kartik Roy and she's my girlfriend Kajal Malhotra.

Natasha: K, he's your boyfriend and you didn't even tell me. Wait, this was the reason of 1 year depression.

Kajal glared at Natasha while she bit her lip. Kartik glared Kajal.

Kartik: Depression!

Kajal: Nats we're leaving for Mumbai, wait! She must have gone to Dehradun, she had a job na, which she rejected, maybe she got it back.

Kartik: Topic change mat kar, Natasha, could you please book the tickets to Dehradun instead.

Natasha: Sure!

Natasha left. Kartik glared at Kajal. Kajal held her ears.

Kajal: Sowieeeeeee!

Kartik: Har baar ka same hi sorry hai na tera!

Kajal: Ha! Ek hi banda hai mera, uske liye ek sowieee se kaam chal jaata hai! Yaar toh mummy papa se dur rehne ke liye, 2 saal.

Kartik: Chal, ab Avneet ko dhundh le!

Kajal: Teri behen ko toh dhundhna hi padega, mere best friend ka pata nahi abhi bhi.

Kartik: Vo vahi kahi hoga! Chal!

Sid paid all the hospital bills and went to Aisha's ward. Avneet was sitting and giggling with her.

Aisha: Muum, I eat toffee.

Avneet: No baby, you're not well yet.

Sid: Your mom is very strict, no Aishu...

Aisha: Stick. Yes!

*************************

Will they be able to find Avneet?

Will Avneet forgive them?

Complete the Targets and I'll post the next chapter, as simple as that😝

Signing off,

Kajal