Chapter 53: Avneet Blamed?😱

I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK, I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK, I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. DID I JUST RANK THIS HIGH! FROM 66K STORIES I'M IN TOP 50! FUCKING CRAZZYYYY! THANK YOU GUYS! 33 is hell top mannnnn💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 Naachoo nachhoo💃🏻😌

 DID I JUST RANK THIS HIGH! FROM 66K STORIES I'M IN TOP 50! FUCKING CRAZZYYYY! THANK YOU GUYS! 33 is hell top mannnnn💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 Naachoo nachhoo💃🏻😌

Kajal was working in the office when her assistant comes there.

Assistant: Ma'am you have to attend a business meeting conference.

Kajal: Where?

Assistant: Paris!

Kajal: Book my tickets and Natasha's also, I'll take her as well.

Assistant nodded and went out. Kajal sighed and sat on her seat.

Kajal: I just don't want any mess now. It has been 2 years to it. I'm trying to find Avneet because she needs to know why did this all happened! And for how much time do I have to stay away from my family.

She sighed and went to take her bags. They both sat in the plane when she remembered what happened.

Flashback (The Flashback Is Kajal's POV others' POV shall be given soon)

I was asked to make everything wrong. I'm going to destroy everyone but she's the only one in Avneet's life. I can do anything for Avneet. Bua has suffered a lot for Avu, I have to do this for her. I'm sorry Sid. I'm sorry Avu. I'm so sorry mom.

Flashback ke andar ek aur flashback
"Kajal!"
Kajal: Bua... bua aap zinda ho...
"Want Avneet's aunt alive? Do what I'm saying. And dare not to tell anyone."
Kajal: Hello! Hello!
The call cut and she got a message.
"Betray Kartik, and put the blame on Siddharth. If you don't, Avneet's aunt..."
Kajal was numb, either she could save Avneet's aunt or she could live with her family.
End of Flashback ke andar wala flashback

I got ready for which Kartik had called me and went out. The place was fully decorated and I went quietly and changed the pen-drive of Avneet with mine. The slideshow I had was all containing the edited pictures of Jannat and Kartik. I went in front. Kartik gave his hand to me. I grabbed it, I guess for the last time. He sat down on his knees and signaled Avneet. She smiled and started the slideshow.

Everyone was shocked to see it, I was also acting to be shocked. Only Kartik didn't turn, he was smiling but when he saw it, he was numb.

Kartik: Avneet... how did?

I slapped him. Kartik was shocked. He looked at me.

Kajal: I hate you Kartik. Thank you Avneet for showing me his reality. Jannat and you seriously?

I turned and went away.

End

Kajal: That is the day and it is today, I've never returned. I don't know what has happened. But I want bua safe. I want her to be safe for Avneet, just Avneet. I had to stay away from them for 3 years, its 2 years then I'll get bua safe.

****************************

Here's what happened?

Okay now you guys know why Kajal left them? We still don't know the reason behind #sidneet's break! But yeah a spoiler, its connected😜💃🏻

Mai kitna pareshaan karti hu na, but toh kya, karungi karti rahungi😂

Signing off,

Kajal