Chapter 17: Drunk Siddharth😁🤭

They all drank a lot

They all drank a lot. Only sober ones were Sumedh, Kajal, Priya and Avneet. Kajal had drunk but she didn't a lot, in limit.

Avneet: Sumedh, you take Dev. I'll drop Priya in a moment to the car then we'll come and do for Siddharth.

Priya: No I want to dance!

Avneet: Priya, come!

Avneet said sternly. Priya frowned.

Priya: Bhaiya aapki awaz ladki ki kaise ho gyi, aise toh aap hi stern hote ho.
(Bhaiya how did you voice turned to be female, because only you behave this stern)

Avneet: Come Priya! Kajal see to him.

Kajal: Yeah, I'll try to manage by the time.

Avneet nodded and left. Sid was sitting and smiling sheepishly. Kajal went to him.

Kajal: Siddharth, let's go!

Sid: No I don't want to go! Mai nahi jaunga!
(I won't go)

Kajal smacked her forehead.

Kajal: Agar kisine isko aise dekh liya toh iska image toh gayi!
(If someone saw him like that, his image would be so spoiled)

Avneet drops Priya and sends Dev home with Sumedh. His plan flopped and she came back inside to Kajal.

Avneet: He was taking drugs you know. Pill le rha tha!
(He was taking a pill)

Sid: Where there's a pill, there's way.

Kajal: Ye pill nhi le skta.
(He can't take drugs)

Sid: Mera pill bhi kitna pagal hai.
(Mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai, a song of Bollywood. English Trans- My heart is so mad😂)

Sid started to misbalance.

Kajal: Isko sober karna padega! I'll get some lemon juice, you manage.
(We've to make him sober)

Kajal ran.

Avneet: Aree I'll get it.
(Wait! I'll get it)

Before Avneet could go, Siddharth pulled her back and due to that she fell in his lap. They had an eye-lock for minutes when Avneet realized and tried to stand up.

Sid: Sit down properly. WAIT, it is sounding like our professor Jamun-a-dhakkan.

Avneet: You mean Raman-a-than!

Sid chuckled and nodded. Avneet just admired this new Sid who laughed whole heartedly.

Sid: Whatever! You know you irritate me a lot, I shouldn't have even talked to you ever but whenever I decide not to talk to you, not to even see your face, just then I feel like turning and seeing your face. To see if you're safe or not. I wanted to protect you, that day your wrist was hurt because of Sumedh, behind it, it was me na!

Avneet: I didn't know you think so much about me.

Sid: Even I don't know why I think about you and I fucking hate it!

Sid stood up, Avneet also stood up to make himsit when he misbalanced and fell down on Avneet. They were very close. Sid closed his eyes and leaned forward.

******************************

Will it happen?😁😁 Aaj ka cliffhanger toh bhot dangerous hai nahi😂😂

Dekhte hai alge chapter me🤭💃🏻😂

Signing off,

Kajal