Chapter 20: Avneet's Glimpse of Past🥺🥺

They went to the college

They went to the college. Avneet and Dev were talking, while Sumedh didn't come.

Kajal: Avu!

Kajal hugged Avneet! Priya hugged Dev.

Priya: Let's go for our class.

Dev nodded and they left. Sid looked at Avneet and she turned her face.

"Yeh toh bhot gusse me lag rahi hai, aisa kya ho gya? Maine sach me toh no no no! (She seems to be very angry, what has happened? Did we really no no no!)" Sid thought and feared.

Kajal: Sid, can you get some juice? I'm not feeling good.

Sid nodded and left. Avneet was in her phone when she read a news.

Avneet: Kaju, see this, these girls should not bear these beatings and pain from their husbands.

Kajal: You're right Avneet! Girls should be strong.

Sid came back. He gave the juice and sat beside them on a chair, making a triangle.

"You have also left that landlord free to beat her. Avneet just shift your house as soon as you pass the loan. I can't keep me and my bua in danger anymore. You've work and save your aunt from that landlord. I wish my mom had not died!" Avneet remembered her aunt.

Avneet: Ladkiya kitni sehti hai, kabhi kabhi toh voh bhi jo nahi sehna chahiye.
(Girls suffer from so much, sometimes that also which should not be done!)

Kajal nodded.

Kajal: You're right.

"Sid, what has happened? What the fuck did I do?" Sid was afraid and tensed now.

Kajal was on a call.

Sid: Listen...

Before he could say further, Avneet got up and left. She went to the washroom.

Avneet: Kab karegi sab? Kab bachayegi bua ko?
(When will you do all this? How will you save your aunt?)

Kajal came back.

Kajal: Where did she go?

Sid: Yaar yeh ladki toh mujhse baat hi nhi kr rhi?
(This girl is not talking to me)

Kajal: Yeah mujhe bhi nhi btaya iss ladki ne, aisa kya ho gya? Jo yeh ladki mujhe...
(Yeah this girl didn't even tell me, what has happened that this girl is not...)

Sid: Yeh ladki ladki kya laga rkha hai? Uska naam hai na?
(What's this girl this girl, she has a name)

Kajal: Toh le na?
(Then take it na!)

Kajal chuckled. Sid stopped talking and shook his head in irritation.

Sid: Tension hai na abhi!
(There's a lot of tension)

Kajal: Class me chale?
(Let's go to the class)

Sid nodded and they both reached the class. Kajal and Sid sat behind Avneet. Kajal was exactly behind while Sid was diagonal. He saw her book wet and then leaned further and saw some tears rolling down her eyes.

"Aisa kya kar diya tune Siddharth? Gya beta tu." Sid thought.
(What the F did you do Sid, you're definitely gone!)

"I wish my mom was not been harassed by my father, she would have been here. I hate my father. That landlord, he had taken the house of ours like that. Sign, with tactics of his and took our house. Now I'm paying the rent as well as the loan. But I have to save her, I have to save her at any cost." Avneet thought about her plans and the tears rolled down her eyes which Sid saw. 

The class ended and they went outside.

************************************

How will this confusion end? How will Sid get to know?

Will Avneet tell him if he asks? Will the bond between them grow?

How will Sumedh be exposed of his dirty tactics?

Signing off,

Kajal