Chapter -1 The Crown Prince -Ernest Edward Arthur

Author POV

Author POV

"Welcome back in London, Ernest Sir," said James, his assistant bowing his head.

He nodded, and started walking towards his private Elevator as he was standing on the helipad earlier, and he pressed the 78 buttons to go downside.

Later, Elevator stopped on the 78th floor while James was telling him some important points for a board meeting, reading that file which he had held in his hand.

He nodded after hearing all points as he had reached at the door. He held the door-knob to get in the conference room and entered into the luxurious conference room.

An U Shape room was great for hosting conferences. It had a maximum seating capacity of up to 25 guests. Its wall-mounted plasma screen was the perfect equipment for presentations and slideshows. For larger seating, the Studio 2 Boardroom was also good. Well Décor with classy retro furniture is a highlight of the room which has a seating capacity of up to 30-40 guests but only 6 people were sitting there.

He saw all delegates was sitting comfortably and were passing smiles to each other one of some talk.

On seeing that man coming into the conference room, they felt a cold aura around him & their smiles disappeared in a blink of an eye. They stood up quickly and said together bowing their head, "Good Morning, Prince Ernest".

Ernest nodded, opened his royal blue coat button with one hand and sat on the black luxurious swivel recliner chair with a stern face, and gestured them to sit.

Everyone gulped to seeing his stern face and sat on their respective seat.

Ernest Pov

When I entered into the conference room for a very important project which I wanted to start as soon as possible, but what I see here, everyone were smiling looking at each other one of some talk.

Seeing this, I started boiling with anger inside because here I want to start my project as soon as possible and want to give surprise my mom, but here they are sitting in a chilling position and passing a smile to each other.

But still I did not say a single word to them as I didn't want to spoil my mood because I wanted every single detail related to this project so I only nodded at their greeting but I know they would have known to see my face that seeing their smiling face I am raging with anger because I don't like this kind of amusement in my employees at working time.

I asked looking at Noah who was handling that land dealing, "Mr. Noah what happen to that land? The deal has finalized or not, to buy that land."

Noah hesitated looking at me, "No sir, not yet."

I clenched my fist hearing him, I shouted looking at him, "Can I asked why the deal has not finalized yet?"

Everyone got flinched except one person and I know who is he?