Chapter - 60 Don't touch me!

Happy Reading 😊

Happy Reading 😊

*Study room*

"Edwin, why did Rachel called you so late as it must be 11:30 there?"

He stood stunned and speechless by his sudden question, "How do you know, uncle?"

"Because I had seen you before whispering his name," he said sitting on king size sofa.

"Uncle, actually, Ernest's assistant has got disappeared all of sudden for which he is very worried, so Rachel called me to tell that but I am worried because this is first time as Ernest himself is worried for his assistant, Ruhi," He said with feeble tone.

"Wait, what name have you spoken?"

"Ruhi! "

"Isn't that a girl's name?"

"Yes, uncle."

"Ernest has appointed a girl for his assistant?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, uncle, this time he has appointed a girl. Actually she is a translator of him because he doesn't know native language of there that's why he has appointed her."

"Wait, Edwin. What do you mean he doesn't know native language of there? He knows very well because in childhood time, he was always talk with meera in hindi language, that's too fluently. So how can you say that he doesn't know language of them. You already know how much he is fluent in maximum language?"

Edwin's jaw dropped when he heard him because Ernest told him a lie, but why?

"Edwin"

His trance broke when Edward call him.

"But uncle, that's what he told me," He said looking at him.

"Edwin, do you know anything else?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

"No, Uncle, but actually —"

He was going to tell him everything he knows but Alice interrupted them as she entered in study room, "Edward, you can talk with him later now let's go to have dinner with me."

"Yes mom," He said and they all went towards the dinning hall for dinner.

●○●○●○●○

Help me!"

Ernest ran towards that voice and looked at two goons who were trying to force a girl to drink alcohol, and her condition was in mess. But he couldn't able to see her face because of the dim light.