Chapter - 50 Davies himself is the Crown prince!!

Happy Reading 😄

Happy Reading 😄

Author's pov

After some time....

As Ruhi came from kitchen with food dishes, she noticed Alice and Kamaljeet were sitting there already with sullen face.

She placed the food on table and asked as gazing at them, "what happened??"

Alice said while looking at her, "Kamal is a cheater, when I was going to win, she messed up all token...Hump!!"

"No... You are the cheater, Alice!!" Kamal jeet retorted with equal toned.

"OMG!! Why are you arguing with each other... Calm Down, my lovely beauties!!" she giggled as looking towards them.

Both said in unison,"Hump!!" Looking at different direction.

Ruhi said looking at them when they were looking at different direction while opening the lid,"Look what I have made for both of you ... I hope you will like it."

Both of them looked at her as she opened the lid and said in unison,"Wow, Ruhii, you are great!"

"Ruhi, Have you made Rajasthani food for us?" asked kamal jeet as gazing at food.

"Yes, Dadi!!...Please have it and let me know how is it?...I hope you would like it!!!"

"Sure, dear, we certainly have it as you have made it for us otherwise kamal jeet doesn't know anything rather than non veg," said Alice while giggling.

"Alice, you are so mean. When I made it non veg for you then you were saying you are the greatest kamal, but now...You are making fun of me..." she said with sullen face as looked down...

Alice realised her mistake and said as looking at her while holding her hand,"I am sorry kamal...Pls forgive me, but I was right you are the greatest cook when you make non veg, but this time non veg is not good for your health, but don't worry you are also good in veg food too as you had made palak paneer yesterday night, which was amazing in taste..."

"Truly!"

"Yes, truly!!"

"Then why were you saying a while ago that I don't know anything except non veg."

"Umm! I was just teasing you, my bestie!"

"Ok then I forgive you, but next time, don't tease me like that, Got it?"

"Ok, my mother, I'll not tease you...Happy!!"

"Yes, happy!"

Ruhi smiled as looking their childish behaviour and said lifting her phone, "can I click picture of both of you?"

"Of course, dear, " replied Alice with smile.