Characters Intro-2

Ruhi Bansal, 22 years old, elder daughter of Bansal house

Ruhi Bansal, 22 years old, elder daughter of Bansal house. she is pursuing her graduation in English Hons in her third year. She is the daughter of Gauri Bansal. She is an introverted, kind-hearted, shy, calm, and ambitious girl who wants to become a professor.

Kavya Singh, she is Ruhi's best friend and studies with her in same college, and she cares Ruhi's as her sister and always tries to explain to her- how to stands for herself. she works in the coffee cafe as her financial condition not that strong.she is strong minded and independent girl.

Gauri Bansal once was a positive loving and caring person but due to some life-changing incidents, her nature becomes a rude and stiff person. She doesn't like her daughter at all which you would know in the story further and her husband doesn't live with her. She only loves Riya and Rohan as her own children.

Reema Bansal is Gauri's real sister and primary teacher in the primary school. She loves Ruhi more than her daughter Riya. She has been pampering her since childhood and is always worried about her, for her naive nature as her own daughter has been taking advantage of her. while Rohan too doesn't care for Ruhi but yet not behave rudely with her either.

Riya Bansal, 20 year old, daughter of Reema and Suresh Bansal. She is a very cunning, ill-mannered and rude girl. She is the most pampered girl in her house after Rohan. She is the favorite of her Badi Mumma and grandmother or we can say that she is the princess of her house.

Rohan Bansal, 15 years old, son of Reema and Suresh, and brother of Riya. He is studying in the 9th standard. He is a bookworm who always sinks into his books and nothing to with other members of his family like his father.

Suresh Bansal is the husband of Reema, who always busy with his work. He works as an accountant for King Surya Singh Rajput and also pampers his daughter and son and always completes their every wish.

Sushila Bansal, head of the Bansal family, cares for her every family member except her. She is an orthodoxy, precisian,and superstitious person. She has strict and rude nature, and only love her Grandson Rohan and Granddaughter Riya.she is narrow-minded person.