Chapter - 93 Nuptial chain

Happy Reading 😊

"Ramya, what did you say, is there Mangal Dosh in Ernest's horoscope?" Meera asked on phone.

"Yes Meera. I have shown his horoscope to our Priest here and he told me. Now you have to find a mangalik girl for Ernest. "

"Ramya, this boy should first agree to the marriage. Sometimes I feel that I will be died without seeing my daughter in law and grand children and now finding a Manglik girl is also a big challenge to me." She said holding her head.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine."

"Okay let's see. Today was Abhimanyu's wedding, didn't you go?"

"No, I don't like to see Bindu's face."

"Okay, congratulate him on phone only from my side too as he doesn't talk to me."

"He doesn't talk to me also so why would I call him to congratulate him? Your son and that Abhimanyu are alike. I will talk to surya bhai sahab later."

Meera got silent and looked at the main door as Elena was standing there with Robert and both of them laughing looking at each other. She stood up and continued, "Okay, I will talk to you later. Elena has come from her classes."

"Okay." She disconnected the call.

"Elena, what happened? You are looking very happy," Meera asked looking at them.

"Mom, my friend Joe has organized a birthday party at the club at our Imperial Hotel and he has invited me. So can I go? Dad has given me permission." Elena said holding her cane tightly.

Meera felt strange as how can he easily give permission to her, so she asked, "If you have got permission then why are you asking me?"

"Mom, please don't be angry at me." She said waving her hand as she looked for her mother's hand.

Meera held her hand, "Okay, take Robert along and come home on time."

"Yes mother," she smiled and Meera left from there.

●○●○●○●○

"Now open your eyes, Ruh."

Her heart feel overjoyed whenever he called her by her nickname and she opened her eyes and looked towards his hand as he were holding some limited edition novels and books in his hands.

A big smile came on her face looking at these novels.

"Thank you so much, sir," She said taking those books and embraced him all of sudden making him stunned for a second, "Do you know I was trying to find these books for so many days?"

He smiled on her innocence, and continued caressing her hair, "It's not my gift, as granny gave these to me to give you but I didn't know you were so fond of books."

She broke embrace and looked at him with gleaming eyes, "Yes, I am and I will definitely thank her for this gift," She said looking at those books.

He looked at her for while and nodded.

He continued taking those books from her hand and placed them on the side table, "now comes the turn of my gift for which you will have to close your eyes again."

"Sir, you don't need to give me another gift," She said holding his hand with her both of hands.

"No Ruhi, it's needed."

"But sir..."

"Close your eyes," He said strictly looking at her.

She nodded looking at him and closed her eyes again and later, opened on the behest of him.