Chapter - 51 Suffering from Hepatitis

At kitchen,

At kitchen,

"Alice dadi, take this bowl to dinning table, I am coming in a while as chote papa is calling me," said Ruhi giving her bowl.

"Ok," She hummed and went from there.

Ruhi picked the call,

"Hello, chote papa,"

"Ruhi, where were you as you were not picking my call?"

"Woh... chote papa..."

"Listen, Ruhi... Finish your work as soon as possible with your boss, and come fast."

"Ok, chote papa."

"Remember that, don't tell Reema about your job,"

She hummed and heard beep sound as he had hung up the phone.

She got disappoint as she was expecting from him that he would have called her for her wellbeing but no, he didnt ask even for once.

At dining room...

"All set, just we have to start to dig in, right?"

"Yes, kamal."

"Where has she gone?"

"She is coming in a while, actually her uncle had called her, so she is talking with him," Alice replied and sat on the chair.

"And your Grandson, Mr.Davies?" Kamal asked as sitting opposite of her.

"He is also coming in a few minutes."

"Ok.. how's Elena as you were talking with her earlier?

"She is fine, but she and Aaron are missing me desperately," Alice replied as pouring water into her glass.

"Sorry, Alice," said kamal while looking down all of sudden.

"Huh?" Alice looked at her in delusion as she heard her, "Why Kamal?"

"Because you are staying with me...I mean far away from your family," kamal said in a feeble tone.

"Oh, God!! kamal, they are not children anymore as they have grown up now, so they understand now all the problems...so don't feel low and just focus on your health...and Btw, you are also going with me there in a few days too so you can meet them...Isn't it?"

Kamal hummed and asked as gazing at her abruptly, "Alice, can you tell me, who is the crown prince?"

Alice looked at her for seconds and replied while placing her hand on her hand which she had placed on the table," kamal, you never asked me before but yet, I can't tell you now...Sorry!!"

"It's ok, Alice." Kamal said as squeezing her hand on her hand and continued while smiling, "Don't worry, I understand as you can't tell me otherwise you would have told me earlier."