Chapter - 104 Meera met with Ruhi

Happy Reading 😊

After having porridge and Medicine, Ruhi was sleeping in her room. Meanwhile the doorbell of the house rang, and Shanti opened the door, "You?"

"Can I meet Gauri?"

"Yes...yes....Sure, come inside."

"Who has come Shanti?" asking this, Gauri came out of Ruhi's room and was shocked to see Meera standing in front of her.

"Princess Meera, you?"

"Gauri, how are you?"

Gauri hugged her without wasting a second, because she was waiting for this day to meet Meera and tell her the whole truth, "Meera, please forgive me for whatever we did... Please forgive us, Meeru."

She gently patted her back, "Gauri, I must apologize that my family, taking advantage of your helplessness, made you both do something that you both could not even dream of doing."

Gauri looked at her after listening to her, "Do you know everything?"

"Yes, Gauri...Today I came to know everything and also came to know that I have lost my best friend forever. "

She started crying after listening to her, "I have lost Vikram, Meeru, he has gone far away from me."

She caressed her hair and said, "Calm down, Gauri."

"I have missed both you and Vikram a lot, Meeru."

“Gauri, I also missed you both a lot, but I didn't know about Vikram's death, but now you don't cry, he will also feel very bad if you cry a lot,” she said, wiping her tears, and there Riya and Sushila were standing staring at them.

As soon as Meera saw them both, she said "Namastey" to Susheela.

"You?" She asked looking at Riya.

"Princess Meera, she is my granddaughter Riya."

Riya smiled at her and said, "Hello, Meera Aunty."

"Hello," Meera replied with a smile, and asked looking at Gauri, "where is your daughter Ruhi?"

“She is sleeping in her room, as her husband has thrown her out of his house. She is very upset right now. I don't understand how he can do this on such a small thing? First of all, he hires her forcefully. Then—"

"Forcefully?" Meera was shocked to hear this.

"Yes, Don't you know Princess Meera, he had put a condition before Raja Saheb Dev pratap that if Ruhi does not work for him then he will not give land back to Farmers, and the Bade Raja Saheb will have to repay the debts of all the farmers. That time one farmer had even tried to commit suicide.”

"What?"

Meera was completely clueless here, she could not understand which land she was talking about and after hearing of Suicide of farmer, she was shocked, completely shocked.

"Meera let me tell you," Gauri said looking at her, "Davis had earlier bought land from landlord Sonu which was the livelihood of many farmers. But the farmers were not able to pay the rent for many years because it was not raining for many years there and there was no water system, so they had to mortgaged their ornaments and property papers to Sonu.

Due to not making any profit for years, Sonu sold that land to Davies and after hearing that they no longer had land for farming, all the farmers became disappointed because that land was very fertile and now all their property and ornaments were already mortgaged to sonu, and he has refused to give it to them as they had not paid their rent yet, then a farmer tried to commit suicide and that farmer was the father of Ruhi's best friend. In this connection, Ruhi met the bade Raja Saheb because the chote Raja Saheb did not take any action on this matter before.