Chapter - 54 Indian sweet - Kaju katli

Happy Reading 😊

Author's pov

As she uttered, "Dadi..." she noticed Rachael who was staring at Kamal.

"Speak?"

"Nothing, Dadi..."

"Ruhi, I'll miss you very much!" She embraced her while caressing her head and continued, "God knows when will we meet again but you always take care of yourself because from now on you are my grand-daughter if that idiot do something to you then let us know, me and Alice will handle him."

"I will also miss you dadi and don't worry I will take care of myself," She smiled on her shoulder.

"Dadi, How can Davies sir order to Alice dadi?" She asked breaking her embrace.

"Ruhi, woh..."

Flashback...

At night, when Ruhi went from there, and Alice was having her dinner.

Kamal abruptly asked gazing at her, "Alice, Davies, himself is the crown prince. Isn't he?"

Alice looked at her with wide eyes as heard her, and said, "No... Kamal, why are you saying like that?"

"Alice, if you don't want to tell me, it's ok. But now I know, he surely is the crown prince. Because no one can dare to argue with you because you are the queen of your country–"

Alice stood up, and smiled, "kamal, No, I am not queen now. My daughter-in-law is a queen and sometimes you also argue with me, isn't it?"

"Alice, I agree, I also argue with you sometimes, but till now I didn't raise my voice against you and I never saw anyone to raise their voice against you but today, when Davies was yelling on you, you didn't say anything to him back, but you were standing there silent. I know he was anxious for you but still he shouldn't have shouted on you."

"Kamal–"

"Alice, he is complete resemblance of Edward, remember as you told me once that your Elder grandson is complete shadow of Edward. So that shadow I can see in Davies."

"Kamal," Alice sighed, keep her plate side and hold her hand, "Yes, you are right. He is the crown prince of our country and his complete name is―"

"Alice..." she squeezed her hand over her hand and smiled, "I don't want to know his name. I will get to know automatically when the right time will come, so you don't need to tell me now."

Alice smiled as heard her and embraced her.

Flashback end...

"Dadi, where have you got lost?" asked Ruhi waving her hand before her face.

"Nowhere!!" She smiled.

Ruhi looked at her in confusion and continued, "Dadi, I have made some kaju katli for you and our Princess Meera. Please give her and tell me if she like it."

"Well, where is it?" She asked looking at her empty hands.

"Oh!" she smacked her head and said, "I forgot in the kitchen itself...I'll get it right away."

"Ok, go and come soon."

"Yes, dadi."

Ernest's pov...

I was looking towards her, as she was sitting on the bed.

"Ernest, I want to enjoy my life like normal people, so pls give me some space!!" She said looking at me abruptly

When I heard as she wanted to enjoy her life like normal people. I got shocked out of my wits as to why is she saying suddenly like that? Because she didn't mention it before me and others earlier.