Chapter - 89

Happy Reading 😊

"Badi maa, me and dadi are going to my room. I wanted to see those gifts which we have received today," Riya said picking all those gifts which were kept on couch.

Gauri nodded and both of them went from there.

She hurriedly picked the phone which was ringing for some good time.

"Son, where are you? Why are you not answering?"

Her jaws got dropped hearing Meera voice after long time. She whispered, "Meera..." But someone snatched the phone from her and she found Ernest there.

"I'm calling you back," He said on the phone glaring at Gauri who was also looking at him.

"I am leaving," He said gaining her attention who was looking lost.

"Was she Meera? Your Queen?"

"No, she was my mom," He said in no time because he didn't want her to know about him being her son.

She nodded as maybe she has misheard his mother voice to meera's voice, and he went from there.

●○●○●○●○

"Ernest, I am very happy to know that you liked Udaipur, and our Radhika and Siddharth's engagement went well."

"Yes mom. Siddharth was looking very happy to get engaged with her."

"Of course. He will be happy. After all he get his love so now he will be on cloud nine."

"....."

"Ernest, is anything happened there? Did anybody say something to you?" She asked when he got silent suddenly.

"No mom. Nothing is happened here. Don't worry!"

"Then, finish your work soon and come back... I am happy for you that you are opening a very nice hotel there. I am proud of you son."

He smiled, heard her

Mom, you will soon inaugurate that orphanage by your hands... This is the promise from your son.

He thought how he lied to her that he is thinking of opening a hotel here as he knew that she will never bring her personal problems in his professional life and won't stop him either to coming here.

"Ernest have you met with everyone?" Meera asked all of sudden which she really wanted to ask him.

"No Maa, I left early for some work," he said looking at the bandaid on his hand.