Chapter -105 He is Ernest?

Please listen to me before you go down...

First of all, thanks to you @VRajeshwari as you were asking to share my book, so you can share my book on your Wattpad profile, link of which is - https://www.wattpad.com/story/275833819?utm_source= android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=writer_Ruhi&wp_originator=Kd1HttDlz809ytWYUPfeJPIUClRHC7XCzwHG

And you can also share my book on your social media account.. And thank you very much for asking this.❤❤If anyone wants to share my book then please do and support me.

@joAnnPerry5 first of all thank you for voting, commenting and supporting me on every chapter... and you were absolutely right that I should not keep waiting for readers like you because of some readers... I am completely agree to you. So such a mistake will not happen again 😌☺and my dear readers, I did not update in the middle of this week because I got less votes but this week I did not get time to write at all because the deadline of the project I am working on is near. So the schedule is very busy nowadays. 

And considering the state my story is in, I seriously need some time and a cool mind to write it. So I hope now you guys understand why I didn't update.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Happy Reading 😊

After 2 days...

At night...

"Ruhi, I got a call from Kavya yesterday, she was asking me to take you to her office party today, so get ready quickly, you will also like going there," Gauri said, entering into her room.

"No mami sa, I don't feel like going to it, and I don't want to spoil her big day..."

"Ruhi," She sat beside her on the bed, "it might have taken time to get the passport made, maybe that's why Meera might not have called you... I know her, she will call you as soon as it's done."

"But she is not even picking up my phone."

"Did you call Bade Raja Saheb?"

"I can't disturb him because he is unwell, she told me before."

Caressing her head lovingly she said, "My lovely Ruhi, so now don't take tension and get ready quickly, you have to go to the party too, as her supporter."

"But I..."

"Ruhi, I don't want to listen anything... Yesterday I bought a very nice saree for you, the blouse of which I had prepared for you last night itself... Look... You will look beautiful in it," She said showing a beautiful color red saree.

Her eyes gleamed looking at a saree, as she really liked to wear it.

"It is a very nice saree, but it is looking very expensive, Mami saa?" She asked looking at her.

"Don't worry about it and get ready quickly... Riya will do your makeup as she is an expert in these things," She said looking at Riya who was already standing there with flared nostril as she wasn't liking her love towards Ruhi and seeing that expensive saree.

Seeing her face, Ruhi refused her with a smile, "I will manage, mami sa."

"I am not also fond of doing your makeup... Badi Maa had brought me here forcefully. That's why I am standing here."

Saying this, Riya left from there stomping her foot.

"Ruhi, I am ready to help you as much as I can...Leave her."

She nodded.

After a while, when Gauri was applying kajal she looked at the vermillion and asked looking at her, "Do you still want to apply this?"