Chapter - 100 who the hell slap you?

Happy Reading 😊

Hearing complete truth, his facial muscles became rigid and he clenched the couch's arm tightly.

He said gritting his teeth, "Ask your wife to come here."

"Ernest, calm down. Didn't you want nobody comes to know about you?"

"What do you want to say that I shouldn't find out why your wife, that Vikram and Gauri together did this to my mother," His voice was becoming louder as he now wanted to know why Ambika did this when she loved his mother so much And that Vikram and Gauri are none other than his wife's parents which was making his blood boil like a lava.

"Look son, you are not understanding the consequences. If anybody comes to know about you-"

"HELL I CARE," Now his voice was so close to screaming, "The biggest mistake is yours that you did not tell the truth to my mother."

"Listen to me once."

"What do I listen? Do you think my mother is weak and will not be able to bear the truth of her being an orphan?

In fact, my mother was devastated by you not telling her the truth years ago. You broke her dream, that's why you lost her too. Do you know that?"

"I know Ernest whatever I did was wrong years ago but believe me really, I never want my daughter to ever know that she was an orphan whom I adopted. She was very proud to be a part of our family. So how could I take this happiness away from her."

"I don't know anything, call your wife here, I want to know the truth."

When he saw that he was not listening to him, he gave up and called Subhash, and asked him to call her.

On the other hand, Ernest's blood was boiling because of whatever Ambika had done.

Later, as she entered into the room, Dev pratap said looking at her, "Ambika, Davies wants to know the truth."

"Which truth are you talking about?" She asked, looking at him.

"Why did you blackmail him so that he agrees to marry Queen Meera with king edward and prevent her dream of building an orphanage from being fulfilled? Tell me why did you do this?" Ernest asked with utmost hatred in his voice.

She didn't reply, rather she asked with the same hatred voice,"Who are you to ask me these questions?"

"If you want to know the relationship before telling, then let me tell you, I am the eldest son of Queen Meera and king Edward Arthur, Ernest Edward Arthur."

She gawked at him in disbelief for a while, and came towards him,"Is it really true that you are Ernest?" She smiled looking at him and was going to touch his face, "My Meeru's elder son?"

He stepped back, and said gritting his teeth, " Yes, this is true. But If you liked my mother so much then why did you betray her in such a way that your husband and my mother are still suffering the price for it?"

Hearing his words she looked at her husband whose eyes were moist and looked at Ernest who was did not seem to melt from anywhere. She wanted to tell everything but many lives were attached to this truth because if she took the name of Bindu then Surya's entire family would be broken, however, both of her children knew her actions and her misdeed, but Surya...he doesn't know anything and is looking at Ernest, it seemed as if he would kill that person as soon as he heard his name which she would never want even in her dreams."

Thinking about all this, her eyes also filled with tears and she said to Ernest with joining hands, "Ernest, please keep this truth suppressed. Please don't ask me, I beg you."