Chapter - 57 Missing

सिर्फ खून का रिश्ता होना ही जरूरी नहीं होता,. कुछ रिश्ते दिल के भी हुआ करते है !!- Rishi quotes...

"Papa, what are you saying?" Surya asked and went towards them with his daughter, Radhika who was also standing there with her gaping mouth as she came back from Delhi only today and wanted to meet her grandfather first.

"Surya, you did what you had to do, why did you come here now?" Dev Pratap snarled with clenching fist and gritting teeth sitting on the couch.

"Papa..." he whispered and looked at his father, whose eyes were moist with tears. It was the first time in his life that his father, known for his tough temper, seemed broken today, he quickly moved over and squatted down near his couch and took his palms in his. "Papa, I know I'm not your grateful son, but I never want to see you like this ever, and what are you saying? Meeru is not my younger sister?"

"No, she is my daughter," he said adamantly.

"You're right papa. She is my sister too, what if I am not related to her by blood but she is my only little meeru. I know she doesn't talk with me much but she will always stays close to my heart."

A smile came on dev's face seeing his love for his sister, "Surya, please don't tell anyone about her."

"No papa, not till my death," he shook his head in no, "but what are you saying about maa and what is that orphanage plan? I don't know anything."

Dev told him everything from begining and told him about Ambika's deed.

After knowing complete truth, Radhika covered her mouth with her hand and surya eyes got wide.

"Meera is not talking with me like before since her marriage," A tear rolled down from his eyes.

"Why did maa do this papa?" He wiped his tear, "As far as I know her she loved her more than me. I have seen her love for Meeru. Don't you know how many portrait she had made after her marriage after knowing her reality as she is not her daughter. I really don't think she care about her as she is not related by blood to her so why did she do this breaking her dream and get her married far away, I really don't understand and just because of this Meera is still misunderstanding you and does not even talk to you."

"I don't know, Surya. She never told me anything and I got tired now to find about that truth as why did she do this? Now, I don't want to find anything but just want to meet my daughter before I died."

"Papa, dada jii." Both said in union and Radhika also sat down near his couch.

She placed her hand on his knees, "Dada jii, why didn't you tell bua about truth till now as dadi was behind everything, she is a strong woman. So she can bear this truth and she already knows that the nurturer is greater than the one who gives birth. So I don't think—"

"No, Radhika, I never want Meera hate her, because she loved her much more after me but after her marriage, she only care about her maa not me, so I never wanted she hate her for her deed, and know about her real parents."

"Papa, why didn't you tell me before? I definitely find out the truth."

"I don't want anybody know about that, and that's why I didn't tell anyone and please be careful, Ambika shouldn't come to know about it."

"Don't worry papa, she won't know but now I will definitely find out why did she do this?...you don't have to worry...you have to be happy for your grand-daughter marriage."