Chapter - 97 Care

Happy Reading 😊

Hearing being wife of him, She felt a warmness in her heart and a bright smile came on her face. She was happy as now she has a different identity from the orphan, and the cursed girl. After so many days, she felt the presence of someone close to near her side. "I can't tell you sir, how much happiness you have given me today," She thought looking at him with gleaming eyes.

Meanwhile, Noah ran towards her and hold her shoulder either side, worriedness can be seen on his face, he asked looking at her, "Ruhi, was Kamini here misbehaving with you?

He was tensed as why suddenly kamini behaviour got changed for her while she was not like that before.

Ruhi looked at her with smile, and said consoling him, "No, Noah bro. It's not like that. There was some only misunderstanding."

Noah sighed, catching a glimpse of Kamini who was now moving towards the kitchen, "Okay!"

"Will you have breakfast?" She asked looking at him.

"Of course, The food prepared by you is always delicious," He answered cheerfully.

Saying this, both of them started going towards the dining table. While Ernest
thought looking at Noah and Ruhi, "Noah, you are no longer the right choice for my job now."

He was not thinking this out of jealousy because he knew their relationship very well that Noah considered Ruhi as his younger sister, rather it was something which perhaps he would not be able to do it now.

●○●○●○●○

On the other hand, Abhimanyu was calling someone and asking him to get the all details of Ruhi and Davis, but dev overheard him because the door of the room was slightly open when he was passing through his room. So he entered into his room.

"Why are you asking to take out their details?"

Hearing his voice, Abhimanyu turned and saw that Dev Pratap was standing there at the threshold of his door, enraged.

He lowered his eyes and said, "Dada sa, don't get involved in this matter. Because I will not leave that deceitful girl and her boss."

He entered into the room and quickly locked the door but seeing him going into Abhimanyu room, Bindu saw Dev and was moving towards the room but Radhika called her while giving her bags, "Maa, Ruhi has sent back the saree, jewelery and clothes."

"Give it here, let me check. Has she given everything back?"

"Maa, she doesn't need to keep anything. Her husband is a billionaire," She said, rolling her eyes and went from there.

In Abhimanyu room, Dev pratap asked going towards him,"Why are you interfering in their lives?"

"Dada Sa, what do you want me to do? I should not take revenge for my insult to those who cheated me and you did not see how yesterday we were humiliated in front of our guests, now all that is left is to reach the media about how Prince Abhimanyu's bride cheated him and got married to her lowly boss."

He was screaming with his red eyes as his fury got reached on peak hearing him, and noticed Dev pratap who was looking at him with calm posture.

Dev hold his shoulder either side, "Abhimanyu, I can understand how are you feeling-"

"Still you're telling me to stay calm."

"Don't worry, whatever happened at the wedding last night will never reach the media, but listen to me carefully, don't do anything to Ruhi and Davis."