Chapter-102 Truth...

Happy Reading 😊

"Ring Ring"

Susheela was having breakfast with all family members when they heard the doorbell.

"Shanti, see, who has come so early in the morning?" Susheela said looking at Shanti who was serving parathas to Rohan.

"Yes, I am going," she said and went to open the door.

As soon as she opened the door, she was surprised to see Ruhi here.

"Ruhi, you are here so early in the morning, what happened to your eyes and face?"

She entered into the home without listening to her, and the others were also shocked to see her condition.

Gauri quickly stood up and moved towards her, "Ruhi, what happened? Come sit here," she said making her sit on the couch.

"This girl has come again, it was only yesterday," Susheela said, and became silent, because Rohan was looking at her. "Is your husband responsible for your this condition? Has he raised his hand on you and thrown you out of your house?" She asked looking at her and said, holding her forehead, "What will happen to you now?"

"Dadi saa, you don't need to worry about me. As far as beating me, apart from you, no one has ever raised a hand on me and these wounds which you gave me yesterday are also yours, nor my husband has given me," She said looking down.

On hearing this, Gauri and Sushila were shocked, and Rohan came forward and said, "Ruhi Di, did she slap you yesterday? And where is Davis Jiju, did he not come with you?" He asked looking towards the main door.

"Yes Rohan, she slapped me again yesterday and asked me to leave this house because-"

"Then why have you come back to our house again?" Susheela yelled standing up.

Ignoring her completely, Ruhi looked at Gauri and said, "Mami sa, Did you betray Queen Meera years ago?"

Her face became pale as soon as she heard Meera's name and stood up from there, "I will bring something to eat for you."

Ruhi held her hand, "Today you cannot leave without telling me, I want to know the whole truth today."

"Ruhi why are you suddenly asking about her?"

"It is very important for me to know the truth," Her eyes were teary, "please tell me why did you and Vikram mama sa betray Queen Meera?"

●○●○●○●○

"Knock knock"

Someone was knocking the door continuously and here Ernest was sleeping sitting on a chair and with his head down on the desk.

He woke up to the sound of a knock at the door, looked around, stood up and moved towards the door.

As soon as he opened the door, Meena was standing in front of him, "Sir, you have to reach Rathore Palace in half an hour. There was a call from Bade Raja Saheb, Dev Pratap."

"Okay," he nodded and looked at the wall clock as it was now 11 in the morning.

"Mrs. Meena, quickly bring me hangover soup, I really need it," He said, keeping his hand on his forehead.

"Sure sir," Meena walked away and paused a few steps to look towards his study room because she wanted to talk to Ernest about Ruhi, why she suddenly left from here saying that she would never come back here.

Thinking that she would ask him later at the dining table, she left from there.

Later, just as Ernest was about to get up after having brunch Mrs. Meena was feeling very strange that he had not even once asked about Ruhi as if she was not even staying in this house.